MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   White Bear Lake Mitsubishi (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   WB Mitsu's Parts Website is Live! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33807)

Trogdor 11-14-2013 03:00 PM

WB Mitsu's Parts Website is Live!

Hey guys,

Ever been not totally sure what part you need? Ever had to sit on the phone and describe to Tom, Chris, Jeff or Ryan what part you're looking for while they click through diagrams and guess?

Now you don't have to! White Bear Mitsubishi has launched our new parts website! It's got a lot of great features. You can order parts for Mitsubishis, Suzukis (Dave), or VW (Spaz and Schiedes).

It can take your VIN and automatically fill in the year, make and model so that you get the right parts. It also has the interactive diagrams so that you can find the part you need!

All prices are listed at retail. But when you check out if you enter "mitsustyle" as the coupon code you will receive a 20% discount off of your order.

Check it out at:
http://saintpaulautoparts.com/

curt_gendron 11-14-2013 03:47 PM

Re: WB Mitsu's Parts Website is Live!

Another way to look up part numbers is to use one of the various Russian websites to look up actual part numbers. Here is one I use: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.kiev.ua/index.php

Once you find the part number, you can go to White Bear's site and plug in the actual number. White Bear Mitsu's site is very similar to a lot of other Mitsu dealer sites out there. The down side to them, is you truly can't look up part numbers to know for sure what you are getting. Its not a knock on White Bear's site, its just kind of frustrating. I hate to say it, but the Russian's have this one figured out. LOL

later,
Curt

C3L1CA 11-14-2013 04:33 PM

That's pretty badass, nice work!

turbotalon1g 11-14-2013 09:09 PM

Nice work.

goodhart 11-14-2013 09:58 PM

Curt that site is badass thank you

Pushit2.0 11-15-2013 02:28 AM

Should work better then the Obama website, lol.

Trogdor 11-15-2013 02:00 PM

#thanksobama

Goat Blower 11-15-2013 04:33 PM

Damn, didn't know you guys did VW too, I've spent a LOT of dough there in the last year.

Goat Blower 11-15-2013 04:34 PM

BTW, for the old timers here. I tried loading CAPS on my lappy the other day. It's so old, it won't even work on a newer computer. Ha. Guess we have the russkie sites to get that stuff nowadays.

b00sted_spyder 11-15-2013 05:46 PM

So I found a part that was cheaper on JNZtuning's OEM catalog. Do you guys price match?

turbotalon1g 11-15-2013 06:52 PM

oooh

Trogdor 11-16-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b00sted_spyder (Post 438353)
So I found a part that was cheaper on JNZtuning's OEM catalog. Do you guys price match?

You would have to call and talk to Jeff, the parts manager about that.

dogwhistle 11-16-2013 02:47 PM

Awesome job!

longemoco 04-28-2014 10:23 AM

is this website still active and prices accurate? i called to see if i could order online and pick it up there and they told me that they dont know anything about it or a discount?
also the prices online are way different than the prices the parts guys when i called.
im in need of timing belt and BS belt, water pump.

Trogdor 04-29-2014 05:21 PM

Who did you talk to, do you remember?

longemoco 04-29-2014 10:14 PM

One was Chris and the other was Jess? I need to order parts or stop by soon. If I could get the discount it would be great but If not I guess I'll have spend a little more.

turbotalon1g 04-30-2014 06:34 PM

Emailed them about a price, since they are closed.

I opted to be emailed back, last time they called back super fast so I'm interested to see how this goes.

dogwhistle 05-04-2014 06:42 PM

In order of seniority that I know of,

Jeff is the manager
Chris is pretty great to work with,
Ryan is the newer kid,
and there is a guy Tom I occasionally get called by. I 90% of the time get Chris and occasionally Jeff/Ryan. They know my full name and info now so that's a sign of how often I'm there but just be sure to ask one of them about Mitsustyle and be sure they print you out the right copy to take to the payment counter so you get your discount.

turbotalon1g 05-04-2014 07:38 PM

I emailed them and they responded the next morning by 1030am (IIRC)
However, the price quoted by ryan was nuts. it was 50% more than the price listed online.
$47 vs $68 or something ridiculous like that.

longemoco 05-04-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbotalon1g (Post 444154)
I emailed them and they responded the next morning by 1030am (IIRC)
However, the price quoted by ryan was nuts. it was 50% more than the price listed online.
$47 vs $68 or something ridiculous like that.

Yup same thing that happened when I called. He said they dont know anything about the website and that their boss set it up buy didnt tell them anything.
Also the prices he gave me were way higher. I needed the parts so I ended up going there and buying for there I did get the % 20 off tho but would of been nicer to the cheaper deal.