MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mitsu vehicle parts for sale (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Part Out - 10sec 600hp 1991 Talon AWD (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27608)

Halon 08-16-2010 07:56 PM

Part Out - 10sec 600hp 1991 Talon AWD

10 Attachment(s)
keep all the questions, requests, etc IN THIS THREAD if possible . Please don't PM me saying you want this and that because it gets very confusing. I'd like to keep as much as possible in this thread. Or if you absolutely need to, you can PM me or call me at 612 384-1425
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3" Vibrant resonator - $40
http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/...m/P9070569.JPG

Forge BOV (pretty sure I have the spring kit for this as well for various psi setups) - http://mitsustyle.com/forums/attachm...2&d=1233977461 - $95
http://mitsustyle.com/forums/attachm...2&d=1282612067

Universal Coolant Overflow bottle - $15
http://mitsustyle.com/forums/attachm...4&d=1282612091

Greddy white face EGT gauge and probe (appx 6 years old) - $35
http://mitsustyle.com/forums/attachm...8&d=1282015671

Beatrush solid driveshaft bushings, brand new (fits EVO and DSM) - http://www.maperformance.com/beatrus...051pmb-2t.html - $40 - Pending Sale

10" Hayden Fan - few years old - you can see a pic of it laying on the floor in the 3rd picture of the motor above - $10 - Pending Sale

Starter - $10 - Pending sale

Feel free to make offers if you feel something is priced too high. I feel like I priced it all very competitively, but am willing to listen to offers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items that have been sold

Eagle/Mahle 2.0L short block originally built by MAP, E85 has kept the piston tops pretty deng clean. Compression was 165 across all 4 before removed (this was with 272's installed), exterior of block was painted black by MAP - Please contact me via phone or pm for more info regarding this - What is pictured is what you will be receiving (minus the knock sensor), which is why I took pics at different angles - $800 - Sold

HKS 272's - $275 shipped - Sold

17x8 35 offset Rota Boost rims (bronze) w/ Sumitumo HTR Z3 tires (235/45) - tires are nearly new, lots of tread left - $675 - Sold

ETS FMIC 3" thick, about 1 year old, still looks damn near new - $360 shipped - Sold

3" Pypes resonator - $40 - Sold

3" Magnaflow muffler w/ tip - $40 - Sold

PLX Wideband - will include a used and brand new sensor - $190 shipped - Sold

SW white face Boost gauge 30-0-40 (1 year old) - $45 shipped - Sold

Stock 6-bolt flywheel & A/C bracketry - $20 - Sold

SS Turbo oil feed line - - Appx 3 years old - $10 - Sold

Eibach Sportlines w/ KYB AGX's - $375 - Sold

Tial 44mm Wastegate ($300 new) - $210 shipped - Sold

SLS T3 Mani - lifetime warranty - $425 - Sold

S362 (.70AR t3 V-band out) - Turbo has the normal little bitty shaft play. Will include the push-lock drain line, as well as the drain and feed adapter fittings. Feed line not included - short vid available upon request but please only ask me to send it if you are seriously interested - $625 shipped - Sold

Two 10" FAL fans- $35 - Sold

Pair 6x9's - $20 - Sold

Mishimoto Rad Cap - $15 - Sold

Aeromotive AFPR kit from Import Evolution - $120 - Sold

Taylor 10mm plug wires - will include a new set of 4 NGK plugs for free with these - $40 - Sold

Powder Coated Valve Cover (will also include the upper timing and spark plug covers which have been spray painted to match the VC) - $55 - Sold

Golan -6 fuel filter and -6AN nylon braided fuel feed, stock 1G fuel rail with AN fitting attached for feedline, and fittings that allow the Golan to attach to the stock lines (see pics) - $100 - Sold

Homemade Mini Battery setup - $100 - Sold

CF Hood (w/ CarbonTrix Vent) - $400 - Sold

Brand new Napa Front Pass Axle, still in the box - $35 - Sold

JMF 1G front bumper replacement thingy - $130 - Sold

Brand New OEM Mitsu Plug Wires - $40 - Sold

Tubular front crossmember - $150 - Sold

JMF Race SMIM - $360 - Sold

PTE 1600's - $190 - Sold

Two Walbro 255hp pumps - $120 for the whole setup - Sold

ARP L19's (used for 1 year) - $150 - Sold

ACT2900 PP - The clutch disc was pretty much spent, so just selling the PP. It's used, but could be roughened up and reused - $25 - Sold

Dynatek Arc-2 ignition box - Plug n Play harness for a 1G (not sure if it's the same between 1G and 2G) - $300 - Sold

4" CAI - This was custom made by MAP (= expensive), places the MAS in the fender well, fits perfectly with my S362 but may require slight tweaking to line up with your turbo setup. I tried to show how it also has a bracket right before it bends down into the fender well, that bolts to the body which holds it nice and steady - $100 - Sold

External Oil Cooler and lines (pushlock) - $120 - Sold

CAS - $15 - Sold

Interior Seat Swap - $60

EPROM ECU w/ Keydiver chip - $230

Rolling Shell - SOLD locally!
w/
- Rear Subframe with Jay Racing Toe Eliminator installed.
- 1GNT Throttle Body
- 4-Bolt Rear End
- Adjustable rear upper control arms
- Shifter Bushings
- Tinted Tails
- Evo8 MAS w/ pigtail and 4" adapter coupler, and KN Filter 3 yrs old w/ MAS adapter flange
($1000 rcvd)

DSM 3rd Gen design lifters - appx 5k miles on them - $50 shipped - Sold

Cobra front brake kit. This will include calipers, brackets, bolts and washers, black braided 2G lines, and rotors (rotors have some surface rust where the pads don't contact) - $475 shipped - Sold

Apexi Turbo Timer w/ harness for 1G - http://www.maperformance.com/apexi-turbo-timer.html - $55 shipped - Sold

Stock Coolant Pipe with turbo feel line welded shut by MAP (good for people running oil cooled turbo setups) and used Knock Sensor - $35 shipped - Sold

Evo Shift Knob - $22 shipped - Sold

2G Head & 90 Oil Filter Housing. - $381 shipped - Sold

Mishimoto Alum Radiator - $150 shipped - Sold

Stock oil pan modified with a -AN fitting welded (by MAP) for the oil return & JMF dual chamber catchcan setup - $93 shipped - Sold

2 new OEM driveshaft carrier bearings from the dealer, - $125 shipped - Sold

TRE Stage 1.5 tranny w/ 4-spider center diff, - $600 shipped - Sold

DSMLink V2 with USB cable (no computer included)- $190 - Sold

A/C compressor (has fitting on it for Freeze 12 conversion) - $40 - Sold

Alternator in good working condition - $20 - Sold

Halon 08-16-2010 10:26 PM

Re: Part Out - 10sec 600hp 1991 Talon AWD

10 Attachment(s)
Texted you back. Let me know what your plan is because there are a lot of others already interested in it. But of course I'd prefer to sell locally so let me know what you're thinking.

Also, I'm getting some PM's for stuff. Like I said above, please try and keep it in this thread. It makes it so much easier for me I think.

I'm adding some pics as well. Will continue to add pics as I get them.

4g63tcrazy 08-16-2010 11:15 PM

Can I get pics of the hood? You wouldn't take payment plans for it would you? :o

goodhart 08-17-2010 12:01 AM

I'll take the small battery setup I texted you about. Do you take paypal? If so I can send you money ASAP and pick it up whenever. If not, I can make some plans to pick it up on Wednesday if you are around.

Halon 08-17-2010 10:24 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4g63tcrazy (Post 353725)
Can I get pics of the hood? You wouldn't take payment plans for it would you? :o

Spoke to you over PM. I will get some pics tonight.

Halon 08-17-2010 10:26 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by goodhart (Post 353733)
I'll take the small battery setup I texted you about. Do you take paypal? If so I can send you money ASAP and pick it up whenever. If not, I can make some plans to pick it up on Wednesday if you are around.

I will get you pics of the battery setup. I'd prefer cash over paypal as paypal likes to dip their hands into the transactions :)

I'll get you pics, if you want it I'll just consider it sold and hold it for you.

But as far as picking it up Wednesday, I don't think that'll work because I plan to start disassembly next Monday. I'm enjoying the car for the rest of this week like I said in the first post.

goodhart 08-17-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halon (Post 353759)
I will get you pics of the battery setup. I'd prefer cash over paypal as paypal likes to dip their hands into the transactions :)

I'll get you pics, if you want it I'll just consider it sold and hold it for you.

But as far as picking it up Wednesday, I don't think that'll work because I plan to start disassembly next Monday. I'm enjoying the car for the rest of this week like I said in the first post.

Ok, I can send you the money as a gift so they don't get their cut too ;)

I can also give the guys at Primo some cash when they come pick up my car tomorrow and give them an extra $10 for gas money or whatever if you wanna bring it over there at your convenience, that way they can just hand you the cash.

Halon 08-17-2010 12:40 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Primo is only 5 minutes from my work. If you want to give them the cash, then sure I can just get the money from them and drop off the battery kit with them, but don't worry about $10 gas money.

93gtpeater 08-17-2010 01:04 PM

I want the oil cooler set up. When are you avaible?

tehehodi 08-17-2010 01:18 PM

Is the shell getting crushed? There isn't a price for it.

blackrosenova400 08-17-2010 02:21 PM

I will take the pressure plate/clutch pending removal/inspection.

sleepydsm 08-17-2010 02:21 PM

I'd be interested in the shocks, springs, wheels, rear control arms, possibly the entire dual walbro setup. I am pondering, but just letting you know I have interest.

Speedfreak 08-17-2010 05:52 PM

Hey Brandon, like I mentioned, I'd like the Taylor wires for sure, and I'll pick up the radiator cap for sure as well(for my cousins 1g, he may want some other stuff, but he'll contact you about that.. screen name Launchhard).

We'll chat about the tranny, if someone comes with cash, sell it, otherwise I'm very interested.

Oh, and yes, I think the intercooler may be a good option/fit for your next project(may need a little work on the inlet/outlet, but worth keeping IMO).

Halon 08-17-2010 07:58 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Pics added of the CF Hood for those asking for pics. Like I tried to mention, the vent needed to be trimmed to fit around my manifold, and near that trimming you can see a slight brown from the heat. But it's nothing really.

And if you don't like the trimming, the vent was boughten from CarbonTrix, and you can just buy a new one for like around $90 and rivet it in.

Also added pics of the battery kit. I had the JMF one at first, but it doesn't fit right if you still have A/C. So I made this one myself, and so it fits with A/C.

So now some of you are saying you're interested, but now that you've seen the pics, let me know if you are still interested and I'll place you as the pending buyer.

FYI, there's 2 people interested in the battery kit, and 2 people interested in the hood. So the sooner you let me know, the better because there's multiple people asking for them.

Halon 08-17-2010 08:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 93gtpeater (Post 353820)
I want the oil cooler set up. When are you avaible?

Again, this thing is getting disassembled on Monday. So anytime after Monday. I'll put you as pending sale so you have dibs. If you don't want it, let me know asap so I can take your name off of it.

FYI the oil cooler kit will include the cooler, the lines, and the fittings that go into the 90 OFH. But it does NOT include the filter housing. If you want the housing as well, let me know and we can talk.

Halon 08-17-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepydsm (Post 353849)
I'd be interested in the shocks, springs, wheels, rear control arms, possibly the entire dual walbro setup. I am pondering, but just letting you know I have interest.

Sounds good. I won't put you down as the pending buyer since you're just thinking about it. But let me know if you do. Just an FYI that there are others also pondering those control arms and the pumps. So if you really want them, let me know because the first person to tell me they 100% want them, they will get dibs.

goodhart 08-17-2010 08:04 PM

I'll be giving Blageo money for the Battery kit tomorrow. You can pick it up at Primo after work tomorrow and drop off the battery any time in the next couple weeks. :D

Edit, I'll give him money for the Golan Fuel filter setup also if that isn't taken.

Halon 08-17-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrosenova400 (Post 353848)
I will take the pressure plate/clutch pending removal/inspection.

Sounds good, I put you down as the pending buyer, and we'll see what she looks like when it's removed!

Halon 08-17-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodhart (Post 353935)
I'll be giving Blageo money for the Battery kit tomorrow. You can pick it up at Primo after work tomorrow and drop off the battery any time in the next couple weeks. :D

Will do! Keep in mind I bet Blaine is closer than Primo though, so if you want to just come pick it up here in the next couple weeks it might save you a couple minute drive.

Halon 08-17-2010 08:29 PM

OK I've added a bunch more pics. If you don't see your name next to something, that means somehow I missed that you wanted something, or it didn't sound like you were 100% serious yet.

So let me know ASAP if you want something 100%.