MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MitsuStyle members - spotted! (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8797)

Tauni 09-11-2005 11:27 PM

MitsuStyle members - spotted!

Saturday I was on Uni at Marathon (Mobile) and I saw a few DSM's. One I know was GSXMatt, and I think the other was Atleastitswhite, But the other I wasn't sure of. It was a Red 2g Eclipse, tall guy and his girlfriend. I just wanted to know who everyone was and make sure I am seeing people right.

cudvig 09-11-2005 11:33 PM

Re: DSM people- sightings???

Ive seen you before. It was at mcdonalds, im friends with joe and i drive a teal 1g laser. you drive a 2gb talon right? red?

-Colin

Pimpin Dsmstyle 09-11-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cudvig
Ive seen you before. It was at mcdonalds, im friends with joe and i drive a teal 1g laser. you drive a 2gb talon right? red?

-Colin

Um colin, we call that a glorified NEON. Get it right. :)

Tauni 09-11-2005 11:44 PM

Haha Josh has a point. Yes I drive the glorified. Are you from Eagan HS? If not I don't think I have seen you? Maybe. Do you hang out in AV?

cudvig 09-12-2005 12:04 AM

no i went to rosemount. But me and a friend were looking at your car and saw there was no read diff so we were dissapointed. since there arent too many 97-98 AWD talons.

i dont actually think ive ever met you though.

-Colin

Tauni 09-12-2005 12:09 AM

Yah, I'm glorified. FWD N/A.. 420A.. Heck yes.

I don't think I've met you. I don't know.

Swifty1638 09-12-2005 02:26 AM

I was with cher (at-least-its-white). We had some belt issues, so we replaced a belt, before beating up on a few cars at porky's..

-A. Swift

Tauni 09-12-2005 07:01 AM

I saw you guys parked at the gas pumps for a long time.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo 09-12-2005 08:29 AM

Yeah, we were waiting wondering what to do about the belt situation and were there because it was a nicely lighted area. Then we went to get a belt and riced some kids all night.

Tauni 09-12-2005 09:13 AM

Haha Nice. Are you friends with Joe and them to???

ShiftyGears 09-12-2005 09:39 AM

I seen Colin at Mcdonalds, thats the first time I met him. But, I have always heard about his car.
And I have seen Mike all over. Mike next time we run them i'll try ya from a dead stop. :D
YAY for 75 shot.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo 09-13-2005 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tALoNGiRL118
Haha Nice. Are you friends with Joe and them to???

Joe who? Joe Gengsta? Aquaintences more or less. My car was only there because we needed to figure out who we could get an alternator belt from. I usually don't like all the ricers in that crowd.

CarPsyco84 09-13-2005 02:00 PM

Lets go alec, why dont you bring that pile to the track?

santa 09-13-2005 03:43 PM

yea, plus ricers attract cops..you don't see any of us at porky's getting messed with. Colin, I've met..i do believe we shared a few shots of 151...?

-A. Swift (Under kevin's name, cause I am too lazy to log him out, and me in..)

Tauni 09-13-2005 04:14 PM

Haha I see. Well our little forgein cars don't really fit in at porky's. but I havent gotten busted at Marathon in a while, so I don't think they care about us anymore.

cudvig 09-13-2005 04:23 PM

yeah we shared some. not quite enough though damnit!

Ricers are welcomed at porkys, when i go there at like 1am i love when the guys are like your car burns oil! blah blah blah, but in reality, it was just rebuilt 9k miles ago, so no it doesnt burn oil you ignorant pile.

-Colin

Tauni 09-13-2005 09:56 PM

Yah. My point. 1 AM. Some of us don't like to be out like that. Some of us are kind of wimpy. :( Before 1 AM its pure muscle at Porkys.

cudvig 09-13-2005 10:45 PM

if your more well known they dont care if you are they. or if you have something thats fast or that they like. Hell i doubt they even care that much as long as you dont have the neon with the subs and rims that is always down there. i think its yellow?

-Colin

Tauni 09-13-2005 10:52 PM

Yuck. Seen it. Practically gag everytime.

GSXMatt 09-14-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tALoNGiRL118
Saturday I was on Uni at Marathon (Mobile) and I saw a few DSM's. One I know was GSXMatt, and I think the other was Atleastitswhite, But the other I wasn't sure of. It was a Red 2g Eclipse, tall guy and his girlfriend. I just wanted to know who everyone was and make sure I am seeing people right.

That's my buddy Oko. That was not his girlfriend. Haha trust me. Today I saw a nice 1g in Woodbury, threw yah the peace. I was next to a Z28, my buddy.