MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mitsu vehicle parts for sale (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Group buy on active toe eliminator kits? (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31169)

Tachyon 04-09-2012 08:48 AM

Re: Group buy on active toe eliminator kits?

PM'd

s1ngletracker 04-09-2012 07:03 PM

Sold one set to Tachyon! I have 1 more I can tentatively sell... trying to get the rest of the spacers made...

s1ngletracker 04-10-2012 03:07 PM

second set sold to mondale. I'm short a few rod end spacers so i dont have any more complete sets, but if you're interested in just the slugs, rod ends, and jam nuts let me know and i'll give you a price for just those.

s1ngletracker 04-28-2012 08:40 AM

UPDATE:

My connection at the machine shop is now at a new job in wisconsin,being a manager. So he's no longer able to work on this project. I'm selling off what I have.

I have a set that is complete minus the spacers. I'll sell for $120, and with that extra $25 you can find spacers, use stuff from the hardware store, buy some tube and cut it down... it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Picture of what you get:
http://s10.postimage.org/5r86oocbb/t...no_spacers.jpg

Otherwise, I also have 2 more sets of just the slugs. Order your rod ends, figure out some spacers, and you're good to go. If people are interested in getting them with rod ends, I can order more of those. But I'll sell them for $80 a set for just the weld-in slugs.

Let me know if you're interested!

Also, if someone has a hookup at a machine shop and wants to work with me on getting more of these made, PM me!

s1ngletracker 05-09-2012 12:22 PM

nobody? durn.

Tachyon 05-09-2012 02:58 PM

Free bump.

I've got over 2000 miles on the set of these now and they are working fantastic!

Fitment was top-notch and the install was a breeze with just a few minutes of welding.

I installed these in conjunction with a RM rear sway bar and the rear end just has so much more energy... It felt like a complete sponge before, now you can just feel the car rotate on tight turns!

Great piece, from a good guy!

s1ngletracker 05-09-2012 06:02 PM

Good to hear, thanks Paul.

dsmghost 03-01-2013 06:45 PM

Still have any?

s1ngletracker 08-14-2014 09:39 AM

I'm considering making another batch of these, I think I have a guy to do them.

Who'd be interested? Price will be similar to what it was before... I hope.

LingLing 08-15-2014 11:22 AM

Sign me up for a set, possibly two if the price is right

s1ngletracker 12-07-2015 12:59 PM

Bump, revisiting this one soon. Gonna re-design the kit for less weight and easier installation (no welding)

DSMINMN 12-07-2015 03:08 PM

Nothing wrong with welding. I'd be interested in the future depending on price.

s1ngletracker 12-07-2015 05:13 PM

Yeah, the new concept rattling around in my head could be welded or could be bolted, not sure whether I need to bother.

spoolin d dub 12-15-2015 05:25 PM

I'd be interested in a set.

Goat Blower 12-16-2015 09:49 AM

Yeah, now that I've installed mine, I don't see why you wouldn't just bolt it in instead of welding. It's really not necessary if you design it right.

s1ngletracker 12-17-2015 11:30 AM

Yes, but yours are the janky kind :)

marvinmadman 03-07-2016 03:21 PM

I'm in need of a set of these. I'd prefer the type that bolt in. I can machine them myself, so if I can get some measurements that'll be awesome as well. Thanks

marvinmadman 05-17-2016 11:50 AM

This isn't looking too promising. I tried getting in contact with s1ingletracker with no luck. Anyone know how to contact him? Thanks

s1ngletracker 06-02-2016 06:49 PM

Sorry, I'd say I could help you out, but I sold all that I have and I have way too many other projects in the way. best to look elsewhere, there's another company that sells these.

s1ngletracker 06-08-2016 09:37 AM

I have some plans/ideas on this, I'll see if I can find some time to prototype and get some more parts made for those interested.