PDA

View Full Version : Tranny.....

Pages : [1] 2

santa
01-02-2004, 03:06 AM
ok ok. new years eve....on my way home from work...a shift that I wasnt suppose to work...9am-6pm...a block away from my house i put my car into 3rd coming around a corner... the car doesnt go... I cost to a stop ,then my car died, i started it back up, put it in 1st gear, got it to start to move and then i heard this out ragously loud clunk bang caboom... in my mind i go sh*ty thats no good... i cost to a stop and look behind me and see random tranny parts laying in the middle of the road....my diff pin sheared in half and took the whole lower cunk of tranny out underneath the center diff. i found all the parts. this diff shattered the whole caseing though...i have pic's of it ill get up shortly! this sucks new years sucked a$$ this year! happy new years everyone!.... :woowoo: :fworld: haha

KJ

santa
01-02-2004, 03:13 AM
oh btw the new tranny going in will be lucky #5 for me.... :(

AJ
01-02-2004, 03:30 AM
damn the sucks! Your catching Barton for the # of trannys gone through.

Kracka
01-02-2004, 08:20 AM
You know Cher...you guys can swap stories :) Are you buying rebuilt trannies or used "good" ones?

santa
01-02-2004, 11:29 AM
weell i bought the 2nd one with a warenty on it from a yard....that broke like a week after the warenty was up...then i got the 3rd one from the parts car at elite cheap...once that one went i used the parts in the 1st one to fix the 3rd one...that lasted until this happened and now im gonna use parts out of them all and make one good one....problem is right now i have no one to help my push it into my garage so i can work on it....so im screwed right now....

Blk96Eclipse
01-02-2004, 11:40 AM
That really sucks man, but not as bad as Barton going through 6 trannys

santa
01-02-2004, 11:46 AM
im sure ill catch and pass him up lol

JET
01-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey Kev, where do you live? If it is close I can stop by and help you push it in the garage. I am at work so I will cover about 1/2 of the cities on my way back :P

santa
01-02-2004, 11:52 AM
i live about 4 blocks away from chris that would be awsome if you could come help out

tpunx99GSX
01-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Santa-
Sorry about the tranny, but did you happen to be drunk everytime you posted in this thread. Damn, that was some horrible spelling and grammer.
-Tom :rant: :censored: