PDA

View Full Version : Needed : Someone trusting and knows vBulletin

AJ
01-05-2006, 12:02 PM
I am looking for someone who (if given access) could go into the dsmstyle accounts, back up the database as required, load/update to the newest version of vBulletin (already purchased by me) and keep any and all behind the scenes information and access to yourself.

I just don't have the time to go through it step by step right now. I'm trying to fix 2 other site gliches I've helped built, get class work done, do a bit of consulting on the side, and get a few hours of sleep at night inthe process.

I'd like to get this said and done by the end of the weekend (or sooner if possible) so I can fix skins, load new arcade & gallery, and any other possible little things.

All I need done is to have out data saved and the new version uploaded/updated.

If you have a question about this before 3pm today you can also e-mail me at Allan.Dahlen@ATK.com or alland@dsmstyle.com

If I paid someone to do this from vBulletin it would cost $175. If I have to fork out more cash I'd prefer it to be a discounted rate of that and for the person to be ok with payment being delayed 1-2 weeks tops from this Friday.

AJ
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
If anyone wants to view the documentation on what this involves let me know and I can send over the script.

1ViciousGSX
01-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Send it

AJ
01-05-2006, 05:31 PM
They are actually found here for easy access : http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/

I want to upgrade from v 3.0.3 to v 3.5