PDA

View Full Version : Fast & The Furious 3 Tokyo Drift

gstjoker
12-31-2005, 02:55 AM
Did you hear about the making of this new addition to the Fast & Furious? I guess drifting is coming into the scene now. Is anyone up here in MN even into drifting?:confused:

TalonFiero
12-31-2005, 09:38 AM
Hasn't the fad of drifting passed? This movie is three years too late.

You won't find many people who drift here, maybe check out a Nissan board.

Drifiting is like figure skating with cars, I'd rather play hockey or go racing instead.

AJ
12-31-2005, 12:04 PM
Welcome to last year.

sleepydsm
12-31-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll still go see it, but I definately agree this movie is way too late. Yes people in Minnesota drift, and during the summer there are a few local drift events.

FattyBoomBatty
12-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Welcome to last year.
ooh, ZING!

heh, I like drifting. and i have a good platform to do it myself. but i haven't tried to do it in the past much cause it's dangerous. not so much because of cops or other people, but because of possible damage to the car. i'd hate to get my suspension bent or broken.

bill, another conquest guy from the east side of the cities bent up his choice front end doing some "drifting" i wasnt there so i can't be sure it really was drifting.

and tires. if your mostly broke like me, a new set of 245/45's aren't cheap.

niterydr
12-31-2005, 02:58 PM
ooh, ZING!

heh, I like drifting. and i have a good platform to do it myself. but i haven't tried to do it in the past much cause it's dangerous. not so much because of cops or other people, but because of possible damage to the car. i'd hate to get my suspension bent or broken.

bill, another conquest guy from the east side of the cities bent up his choice front end doing some "drifting" i wasnt there so i can't be sure it really was drifting.

and tires. if your mostly broke like me, a new set of 245/45's aren't cheap.
Try buying 275/40/17's!
I am glad now that I bought a stealth. If I would of had a 3000gt, the average american Idiot would be like "so does your car drift like in the movie?" (one of the feature cars in the movie is a GTO, or so I have heard).

FattyBoomBatty
12-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Try buying 275/40/17's!
I am glad now that I bought a stealth. If I would of had a 3000gt, the average american Idiot would be like "so does your car drift like in the movie?" (one of the feature cars in the movie is a GTO, or so I have heard).

are those rims 10" wide? or 9.5 or something?

and i think with that setup you could probably drift like in the movie.

Black97civic
01-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Try buying 275/40/17's!

Hey, at least they don't ask why you are modding a heavy 4 door sedan like people say to us when we say we drive conquests.

conquest does not equal concorde