PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Weekly Column Writer

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AJ
11-29-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm looking for someone interested in writing a colum for DSMStyle.com. Something we'd put up on the front page and have on the forums for discussion.

I'd want someone who can go over our own site events, thread drama, and DSM news AS WELL AS current political, sports, and other current events they'd want to speak on.

I'd want someone who can take (what sometimes can be heavy) critisim and be able to put their words on paper cleanly and correctly.

Someone who can be on-time with reports on a weekly or bi-weekly basis depending on the schedule we work out.

So if your interested I'd like you to follow the following instructions:

Send an e-mail with a short write up on subject of your choice to dsmstyle@dsmstyle.com. Place "Style Report" in the subject line.

I am open to have more then one person writing.

DSMPARTSGURU
11-29-2005, 02:38 PM
DO YOU HAVE OT BE ABLE TO SPELL???

chris

AJ
11-29-2005, 03:04 PM
No, but you need to be able to use spell and grammer check before submitting. ;)

Goat Blower
11-29-2005, 10:22 PM
No, but you need to be able to use spell and grammer check before submitting. ;)
Pot, meet kettle. :D

Matt D.
11-30-2005, 02:28 AM
Is this just going to be an opinionative column written by the same member each time just to get more activity on the site or something like that?

AJ
11-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Pot, meet kettle. :D
Perfect reason to get someone else to write it and not me. :D

AJ
11-30-2005, 07:05 AM
Is this just going to be an opinionative column written by the same member each time just to get more activity on the site or something like that?
Pretty much. Just a new thing I'd like to try to keep some rational thought this winter. Anywhere from 1-3 writers will be used if we have anyone willing to do it.

Shotgun!
11-30-2005, 07:20 AM
I was thinking of making a running thread something like this. The only problem is that I have to be in the mood to type stuff up. I could help out or add to whatever is being typed.

AJ
11-30-2005, 08:52 AM
Well if you are in the mood every couple of weeks that would work for me. Write out something and send it to me.

Shotgun!
11-30-2005, 09:16 AM
I was thinking more like car humor. Car humor with a little bit of shit talking on the side. I'd really like to do a comic strip, but can't draw.
Is this kinda what you were thinking? I'll put something together later.