PDA

View Full Version : So What Did Everyone Get?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nash
12-25-2003, 08:24 PM
I got a couple shirts, a pair of pants, gift card for Sears, and couple other things that that should be here next week. Those are things I really want!

MATCHBX
12-25-2003, 08:34 PM
Well I got a bag of socks, a "Homer" model kit (The Homer edition car from one of the episodes), a sweater, a nascar dancing Hamster, some candy, League of Extrodinary Gentlemen dvd and NFS Underground.

The only problem was that when we opened the NFS it had no book and an IBM applications CD-ROM in there!!!! The thing was sealed and everything!!! Well we're taking it back to Walmart tomorrow to exchange it.

Terina got a Sponge Bob calender, a Sponge Bob shower radio, a Sponge Bob ornament, a nightgown and a boost guage.

We had a good time today. It was very relaxing. Now we get to do it all over again at my father's house this saturday.

carltalon
12-25-2003, 08:48 PM
I got a dsmstyle t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt

b.a.
12-25-2003, 09:28 PM
*money for the dyno*, a braun syncro, gift cards, couple items of clothing, odds and ends. merry christmas everyone!

i hope the electric shaver doesnt confuse the dsm gods, they would destroy it imediatly if they got confused due to its namesake.

:cheers:

ACRucrazy
12-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Drill press
Best Buy Gift Cards
Glass Chess set, PS2 Game, shirts, and some other jazz.......
Spongebob square pants boxers, socks, and stuff

jpretz
12-25-2003, 11:55 PM
I got a new 20" flat screen for my room and a new DVD player. Then the usual-- clothes, gift cards, dvds, cds, etc. But i got a grip load of $$ cuz i need to buy a new car/ truck.

Merry Xmas 2 All and to All a GOOD NIGHT! :toast:

IndiEP
12-26-2003, 12:01 AM
External 80G firewire drive, I really needed it for school so thats a great gift. Mechanics gloves, simpsons calendar, messenger bag, gift card and of course $$$. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

santa
12-26-2003, 12:12 AM
............blown head gasket?? does that count lol

Matt D.
12-26-2003, 12:12 AM
A couple shirts, money, a Jeff Gordon throw pillow, a framed poster of a picture the 2002 NASCAR drivers in uniform, other misc. crap people thought I needed.

ABV
12-26-2003, 11:50 AM
I got 2 zip zaps, and an X mod. The Xmod is a little bigger, and you can swap out bumpers and stuff. Too bad it's a Honda Civic though. lol. I got a new electric razor, some clothes, gift cards and money. I also bought a bunch of stuff for toys for tots, so hopefully some of the less fortunate families had a good holiday too.