PDA

View Full Version : Some New Skins/Style

admin
10-09-2005, 03:37 PM
I've added some new skins and took out some that just had more bugs than I wanted. There is even a new one for you Dial Up members that has a very limited image base. It should load about 20% faster than a noraml page.

JET
10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
For anyone else that tries, the only way to get out of the ASdialup one is to go in the User CP options and change the skin there.

What bugs did the Workstyle one have? I have used it at work since it came out and didn't have a problem with it.

AJ
10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah the ASdialup one is very limited compared to other skins.

The Work Style Skin I am hoping to get back up very soon. I installed a new version of the entire file set and now it doesn't work. I can't find a copy of the original yet but hope to have one soon. I liked that skin at work as well.

A//// Guy
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
I like the blue one you got rid of last week. All the other ones hurt my eyes (evil and work).

I tried switching to work style this last week and every time I came back to the site it came up with an error until I cleared my cookies and relogged into the site. Kinda strange... it also only did that in IE, not Firfox.

Halon
10-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Also for some reason in firefox, i never get the custom user name options fully displayed. Like I'm pretty sure Jet's names is yellow, but has some kind of shadow to it. I only get the color, no shadow. Anyone else have that? Not like I really care, just kind of strange.

AJ
10-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Yeah, some options don't work in Firefox.

If anyone goes into any vBulletin sites and you find a skin/style you like let me know. I will load them up. I'm trying to find updated versions of old skins that work as well.

Just post a link to the skin/style/template you want in.

admin
10-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Ok the Dial UP Skin had to go. Was causing some errors. I did add a new version of the Work XP style again.