PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Pages : [1] 2 3

ShiftyGears
09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I may not have a DSM but i like them, my name is Alec and im from eagan and I drive a SRT-4. and the last time i drove a DSM it lit on fire and the gas tank blew up, but yeah. anyways a group of us hang out at apple valley like every week night. dont be shy come out and have fun.

Pimpin Dsmstyle
09-09-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't think Shy is the correct word. Bored of wooping on Neons! That is more like it!! Haha, Just kidding man. Welcome to the site, even if you don't own a DSM.

Where about in AV? The ricer gatherings at McD's or something else?

Outlaw1
09-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Welcome. And yeah, where do you hang out?

Jakey
09-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Welcome!

cudvig
09-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Alec, this is colin.

ever get your car fixed?

you still look like your gonna beat someones ass when you floor it?

-Colin

Jana
09-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Welcome :)

ShiftyGears
09-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Alec, this is colin.

ever get your car fixed?

you still look like your gonna beat someones ass when you floor it?

-Colin

:D Yeah, im gonna get the car back in about a couple weeks. i would like to run your car. i think it maybe close. :rolleyes: . yeah you might walk on me. but so far i havent lost to a dsm but im waiting. but i only worry about the rusty 1g's them are the ones you have to watch out for. we all hang out at mcdonalds. i haven't made it there that much this past week. but im there sometimes. colin i have to say that your car is awesome. i respect your car because of it being so clean. let me know if you ever find any dirt under my hood. you wont because all i do is keep it clean. but anyways colin, i kind of have it out for jerry. he is a ungrateful piece of shit. gets everything handed to him by his mommy. i think he will still be sucking his moms tit when he is 40. and as for nick. ahhh... he shouldn't back up jerry because he knows it true. oh and he is cocky about his "moms" new car. 04 SRT 4 neon red with eye lids. i think everyone should go to mcdonalds and race him. but only race if you know you can beat him. i would like to see it. make him look like a fool, because that is what he is. I WANT TO BREAK HIS NECK!!!

Pimpin Dsmstyle
09-11-2005, 12:07 AM
:D Yeah, im gonna get the car back in about a couple weeks. i would like to run your car. i think it maybe close. :rolleyes: . yeah you might walk on me. but so far i havent lost to a dsm but im waiting. but i only worry about the rusty 1g's them are the ones you have to watch out for. we all hang out at mcdonalds. i haven't made it there that much this past week. but im there sometimes. colin i have to say that your car is awesome. i respect your car because of it being so clean. let me know if you ever find any dirt under my hood. you wont because all i do is keep it clean. but anyways colin, i kind of have it out for jerry. he is a ungrateful piece of shit. gets everything handed to him by his mommy. i think he will still be sucking his moms tit when he is 40. and as for nick. ahhh... he shouldn't back up jerry because he knows it true. oh and he is cocky about his "moms" new car. 04 SRT 4 neon red with eye lids. i think everyone should go to mcdonalds and race him. but only race if you know you can beat him. i would like to see it. make him look like a fool, because that is what he is. I WANT TO BREAK HIS NECK!!!
Number one, Colins car isnt fast! It doesn't even move..
Number two, Are you talking about Tiburon Jerry and Tauni's bf Nick?
Number three, If you lost to Colins car, you don't belong racing :)

cudvig
09-11-2005, 12:55 AM
uh josh, my car has mods for 12s....

and i had a boost leak and it was 95 degrees when i ran a 14.1

-Colin

Pimpin Dsmstyle
09-11-2005, 01:10 AM
IT DOESNT MOVE COLIN! THAT WAS MY POINT.

I don't care if it's modded for 12's anywas. Who says you know how to drive? The 14 definitly didn't validate anything.