PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Have To Have?

AJ
12-17-2003, 10:13 AM
What do you have to have when driving? Not so much 2 min trip the store, but lets say the half hour or more trip to work, school, or maybe the 2 hour trip to the track in the summer?

---
For me it's a smoke. I know it's bad, but I have gotten myself better at only smoking while driving. I don't smoke at home much anymore, and have only had a few outside the new shop. I do need to kick this habbit, but for me it makes a drive so much better.

Jakey
12-17-2003, 10:17 AM
I have to have music and usually the window cracked. I love having a small breeze coming in through the window while driving. If it's warm enough I usually have my windows completely down.

ABV
12-17-2003, 10:35 AM
I like to have gas in the tank. And heat or A/C. I need to have heat, but A/C I can live with out in my track car.

john
12-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Heat and Icemans mix cd.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
12-17-2003, 12:32 PM
Music, my music. And a turbo. :)

Shane@DBPerformance
12-17-2003, 12:41 PM
Damn, my pos Suburban doesn't have A/C, heat, traction, working rear brakes, various turn signals, or a driveshaft that doesn't hit the floorboard if you accelerate too hard. But it does have a AM/FM radio.

JiN
12-17-2003, 03:28 PM
I have to have Music. I like to have someone along with me when Im riding too. But I gotta have some sound.

Enes
12-17-2003, 03:42 PM
lately i like to listen to the car more than the music... that way i am aware of everything that is going on with the engine etc etc...

but when i'm just cruising.. yeah.. subs nice base not too loud but deep, good techno kicking the beats, and a clean interior/exterior.. i hate driving the car when its dirty.. it just bugs the hell out of me..

thats about it..

-E