PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Car

520Talon
12-16-2003, 06:06 PM
I am looking for a car or two that I could use for some comparative testing. I am looking to compare mufflers. I am looking for cars that have a full exhaust. If you have a car that has a flanged cat back section we would change out your exhaust there so it would be put back same as you brought it to us.

It would be tested on the dyno at Elite. I will pay for the runs and buy you beer for your time (age dependent). A day is not yet set, but I would be shooting for the very end of Dec or early Jan. I have yet to schedual this day with Elite.

I would like to do some turbo cars and some NAs. So if you have any friends that would fit the bill with NAs, pass it along.

We can fit any exhaust between 2.25-3". This is the muffler Hammerbeck.net (http://www.hammerbeck.net).

Let me know if your interested.

Eric
Eric@Hammerbeck.net

Edited for age dependent on beer.

SlimStyleDSM
12-16-2003, 08:19 PM
i have a NA...stock exhaust though

Kracka
12-16-2003, 09:35 PM
I can supply a '91 Talon NT with stock exhaust.

john
12-17-2003, 08:17 AM
What do you mean by "full" exhaust? Stock? Aftermarket?

I have a 2.5-3" exhaust on my 92 talon. It is AWD though so it would have to be converted to dyno. It may be closer to jan when I could do it though. The muffler currently on my exhaust is Magnaflow. 2.5-3" dp, 3" test pipe, 3" manderal cat back.

I could probly talk remy into letting you dyno his 2g gst.

520Talon
12-17-2003, 01:02 PM
I would prefer an aftermarket exhaust system. It lets the mufflers show their differences without wondering if the stock exhaust is holding it back.

We can convert it no problem. If remy wants to do it it would be good too.

SlimStyleDSM and TalonTSIDude I will keep you in mind, but I would prefer aftermarket exhaust.

Thanks
Eric

rhino
12-17-2003, 09:26 PM
my civic has an exhaust built by exhaust pro's or someplace like that. if that works, let me know what day and i can bring it down there

john
12-17-2003, 10:16 PM
I am in if someone can convert it. I have to get my new turbo on the car. I am just waiting on an o2 housing from QPR. May be sometime in jan though. It shouldn't take me long to get the stuff on when I get the o2 housing.

slowbubblecar
12-18-2003, 11:57 AM
I have a 2g awd with a complete apexi n1(2.5-3" offroad downpipe and 3" catback). I would let you try it if you would want to convert it