PDA

View Full Version : A request for the Feautured Members of 2003!!!

AJ
10-17-2003, 10:24 PM
If you can post up your info and a car pic it will save me a ton of time, get a current pic posted, and current mod info. Please post it in the 2003 Featured members forum that is now in the Featured Members forums.

Please start the topic as follows:

Janruary - 1VisicousGSX
February - 520Talon
March - TalonTsiDude
April - Boost Junkie
May - n/a
June - Antillies
July - Super16G
August - JET
September - GalantVR41062
October - EclipeTurbo

Obvious update the new name you are using if needed. And keep it bull shit clean please. I will update and add anyone left after a few days or so.

Thanks,

Allan

Jakey
10-18-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by DSMStyle@Oct 17 2003, 09:24 PM
If you can post up your info and a car pic it will save me a ton of time, get a current pic posted, and current mod info. Please post it in the 2003 Featured members forum that is now in the Featured Members forums.

Janruary - 1VisicousGSX
February - 520Talon
March - TalonTsiDude
April - Boost Junkie
May - n/a
June - Antillies
July - Super16G
August - JET
October - EclipeTurbo

Obvious update the new name you are using if needed. And keep it bull shit clean please. I will update and add anyone left after a few days or so.

Thanks,

Allan
Hopefully Stuart will be able to get his brother to re-register and post up the details about his car so that we will know the details of April's featured car.

BuildADSM
10-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jakey+Oct 18 2003, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jakey @ Oct 18 2003, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DSMStyle@Oct 17 2003, 09:24 PM
If you can post up your info and a car pic it will save me a ton of time, get a current pic posted, and current mod info.&nbsp; Please post it in the 2003 Featured members forum that is now in the Featured Members forums.

Janruary - 1VisicousGSX
February - 520Talon
March - TalonTsiDude
April - Boost Junkie
May - n/a
June - Antillies
July - Super16G
August - JET
October - EclipeTurbo

Obvious update the new name you are using if needed.&nbsp; And keep it bull shit clean please.&nbsp; I will update and add anyone left after a few days or so.

Thanks,

Allan
Hopefully Stuart will be able to get his brother to re-register and post up the details about his car so that we will know the details of April's featured car. [/b][/quote]
I'll try. He didn't reregister cause he has had alot of stuff going on lately and has been really buisy. If he doesn't I will get teh mod list and post up pics.

He needs to rejoin!