PDA

View Full Version : ***DYNO FEST CANCELED*** Please Read

AJ
07-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Go here for the main thead: http://www.dsmstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7288

MAIN DETAILS

The DSMStyle.com Dyno Day has been officially canceled. I think this is overall the best choice for the event to make it a good event when it does take place. I talked to Shane from Elite a bit tongiht and the fact is we only have a solid answer from 1 person to be able to dyno, the temps will be in the 96+ range with another 10 degrees near the dyno, and it is car craft at the fairgrounds this weekend.

We will work to have the event again later this year. I felt for our 1 event this was the best choice to have the best turnout with the most cars.

I hope this doesn't cause any issues for anyone in their weekend plans.

Allan

Please pm me if you have any questions or concerns.

AJ
07-14-2005, 10:21 PM
UPDATED!!! Event canceled.

JET
07-15-2005, 02:47 PM
I know I am game for the event. My car should be running next weekend at the latest, so any time after that... assuming it doesn't break! Nash would probably be down for that too.

blageo23
07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
When were you thinking you will reschedule? In a couple of weeks or like September? So I can plan it out a little bit.
Mike

carltalon
07-15-2005, 03:05 PM
My car should be up and running by mid next week. So Im up for a later event too.

TalonFiero
07-15-2005, 03:29 PM
I will have the DSM up and running in 2-3 weeks.

Jim

Alpine TSi
07-15-2005, 04:55 PM
I will have the DSM up and running in 2-3 weeks.

Jim

Ditto for me.

Pushit2.0
07-15-2005, 07:07 PM
I need a lot of stuff for my car yet, and I will be lucky to get it running befor snow flys.

~John

EclipseGST
07-16-2005, 03:35 AM
I'd say September/October would be a perfect time. Cooler weather plus some people are just about to put there cars away for winter and make changes. Dyno before winter... Make modifications over winter and then dyno in the spring or begining of summer again before it gets hot to see what progress you made. That doesnt sound like that bad of a plan. Any thoughts?