PDA

View Full Version : Integrity Messenger

Jana
10-17-2003, 09:54 PM
When filling out my profile, I noticed it had a spot for integrity messanger and link to the site. Being so curious I thought I'd check it out. I downloaded it and set it all up, and I have to say it's pretty slick.

It combines AOL, Yahoo, MSN and ICQ into one so you don't have to log in to all the messaging services.

I would recommend for those of you who use mulitple messengers. :D

I give this service a "two thumbs up" :toast:

Matt D.
10-18-2003, 01:18 AM
My Trillian fucked up so I can't log into Yahoo without it crashing... :gayflag:

I'll have to try out Integrity.

Kracka
10-18-2003, 01:38 AM
Trillian period is gay.

Jakey
10-18-2003, 02:14 AM
I've never heard of integrity but I may have to give it a try.

Matt D.
10-18-2003, 03:02 AM
Integrity crashes just like Trillian does. :gayflag:

Matt D.
10-18-2003, 04:00 AM
This gets more lame by the minute... I install the patch for Trillian once again that fixes MSN and Yahoo issues and it works. Integrity still failed to connect to MSN and Yahoo for me.

Jana
10-18-2003, 10:22 AM
I had tried downloading trillian a while back because I wanted something to encompass everything and I couldn't even get it set up without crashing. So I said fuck it.

Then I got this and I haven't had any problems. I have my yahoo & aol set up on it. I don't use msn or icq anymore.

Matt D.
10-18-2003, 01:56 PM
Weird... I'll try it some other time, but Trillian is always on top of things if on of the services prevents Trillian from connecting, they release a patch in a day or two.