PDA

View Full Version : My Turn

Jacek
06-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Yep, my name is Jacek, I am 21 years old. I'm the starting generation in the USA of my family. I was originally born in Baad Honnef Germany, not too far from Bonn. Yes, I am a pollack. I and still speak my first language and also taught myself to read and write it.
I am an aircraft mechanic down here at Chicago O'hare for a ground service comany called Swissport. They are sending me to Tucson, AZ for a nice 5-6 weeks for training on everything from md-80s / A320s all the way up to the 747s.
I've been into cars for a long time, but into aviation a lot longer. I grew up in Decorah, Iowa were I have a lot of good friends and I went to Winona, Minnesota for college where I made a lot of good friends also. I use to own one of the first DSMstyle cars back in the day. AJ would know more on that. I now own an Audi A4 Quattro and I don't regret the buy.

Anyways, yep.

Jacek

xluciusx
06-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Nice to meet you Jacek. I would say welcome to the site, but you have been a member longer than I have.

Jacek
06-02-2005, 12:15 PM
I thought I would post it up for those who don't know me.

TGPilot
06-02-2005, 01:04 PM
I was originally born in Baad Honnef Germany, not too far from Bonn. Yes, I am a pollack.

Anyways, yep.

Jacek

Hello! I am pretty new here...but have gotten alot of help from the folks here!

ps...I thought you had to be from Poland to call yourself a Pollack(sp?)?

Jacek
06-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Yeah my parents moved to germany and at that time they had me and then we moved back