PDA

View Full Version : Here goes nothing!

Pages : [1] 2

INTRIGUED
05-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Well, My name is Cory Berg. I live up in the wonderful pot hole filled horse shit down of Duluth. Been into DSM's for X amount of years now I can't remember. I am on my second DSM I had a 91 GSX for my first money pit, Didn't get much driving out of that before I had to sell it. Now I am a "proud" owner of a 91 TSi FWD. I'm gradually adding to it. It really isn't going to fast but all in due time I suppose. Well who knows what else to say, Just as long as Hughes doesn't chime in and start talking about an oak tree and how sore he is. In my defence it was his idea.. :rolleyes: Well I suppose we will throw a picture it of it too.. http://img1.yoxio.com/img/149264.jpg

Kracka
05-09-2005, 12:03 PM
sheeeeeeeeeit.....quick car though considering whats done to it. I like it :) Think I just might work on it yet again tongiht ;)

INTRIGUED
05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, Should be fun hopefully (knock on wood) everything goes alright and no problems occur. She hasnt left me standing on the road yet! (knock on wood) ;)

Matt D.
05-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Welcome. I got to experience how wonderful the Duluth roads were these past couple of weekends... Can't say that leaving the highways are much fun. :)

INTRIGUED
05-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah they are not to nice around here, There was a thing on the news that they are taking away money from fixing a replaceing the roads and putting it towards housing.. heh what can ya do

Kracka
05-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah they are not to nice around here, There was a thing on the news that they are taking away money from fixing a replaceing the roads and putting it towards housing.. heh what can ya do

Duluth has enough trash, stop building more places for it to live and fix the roads so the affluent people actually stick around. Shinking populations rock.

INTRIGUED
05-09-2005, 01:22 PM
They say that they want Duluth 100% homeless free by 2010. Riiight the poor people don't have any money right now, What's going to change in 5 years?

Duluth has enough trash, stop building more places for it to live and fix the roads so the affluent people actually stick around. Shinking populations rock.

Matt D.
05-09-2005, 01:32 PM
We made the mistake of going to OCB at the mall on Saturday in the early afternoon... We found out where the trash of the city hangs out on the weekends.

INTRIGUED
05-09-2005, 01:43 PM
hahaha Yeah thats pretty much it. Hughes has yet to miss a single weekend. He fits right in with fat man bubba and his 11 other kids and their cousins and the guy that sleeps on the couch.

We made the mistake of going to OCB at the mall on Saturday in the early afternoon... We found out where the trash of the city hangs out on the weekends.

Kracka
05-09-2005, 02:42 PM
hahaha Yeah thats pretty much it. Hughes has yet to miss a single weekend. He fits right in with fat man bubba and his 11 other kids and their cousins and the guy that sleeps on the couch.

Hell yeah! I don't even have to pay, I just eat whatever they leave on the floor!