View Full Version : my tuuuurn

Pages : [1] 2

x1genx
05-04-2005, 01:40 AM
My name is Erik Peterson.

I own 3 cars

94 talon tsi (hughes old beast)
91 gst (no motor right now)
92 true GSR integra (currently with an LS block in it)

I'm 23 and almost married and I currently live in Dayton Ohio (Via cottage grove MN) I'm a manager at Gamestop and a part-time peon at Holister. I only know a handfull of you on the board but I do know you real well if we do. I drive a 94 white talon (used to be HUGHES old critter) and its currently in the rebuilding process and should be ready for some fun this summer.

I definately didn't know my ass from my mouth about cars untill I bought my 91 gst. I am now on my second dsm. I drove a lightly modded true 92 gsr for 3 years and I would end up always getting blasted by dsms on the highway. So I got mad and went out and bought one. It made me a mechanic and definately made me not want to finish my degree to persue working on cars for a fulltime gig. My other interests include anything to do with capcom or SNK fighting games, competitions at fighting games and training muaythai 5 days a week. Feel free to say hi if we havent met before.

My DSM mod list in somewhat relevant order:
Stock 91 6 bolt
indie EP custom made intake/KN filter/still running a 14b
Hallman MBC
2g exhaust manifold
buschur 2.5'' Downpipe
2.5'' custom test pipe
3'' AHP catback with hooker muffler (this muffler has amazing tone btw)
Crushed 1g bov
walbro 190 rewired w/ new fuel filter
act 2600 clutch
BM built tranny (all the internal goodies including lsd)
SS clutch line
Speed source shifter bushings
Symbrowski shifter bushings and tube
agx's and Gc coilovers
rear suspension technique rear anti swaybar. (thanks hughes)
4 brand new BF traction ta's on stock cheese grinder eclipse wheels.
terrible MMCD logging software and a PALM 105
autometer phantom boost gauge
5 knob SAFC
EGR block off plate/ all emissions removed
Greddy Turbo Timer

Kracka
05-04-2005, 01:47 AM
What happened to the CFDF clutch? That is a Suspension Techniques rear anti-swaybar BTW. Get a front strut brace on that car and she'll be nice and tight again (trust me, they do make a difference on the FWD 1G's). RRE makes a control-arm brace that I wanted to get but never got around to also. I miss that car, I challenge you to a dual at Opus!

Halon
05-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Sup Erik. It's too bad, I liked beating your Integra in my Eclipse back in the day!!!

x1genx
05-04-2005, 02:16 AM
You are the reason I bought one fucker!@!@!@

And Hughes is the reason I still own one!

Halon
05-04-2005, 04:25 AM
I'm glad we could be of aid in your decision to own one of these money-pits!

Shotgun!
05-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Welcome! It might be late inthe game but I hadn't seen you posting. I can't wait to that beast driving again. You have come to Opus with us!

Kracka
05-05-2005, 12:36 AM
How about a pic?

Here ya go!

Kracka
05-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Oh wait! I meant...

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
05-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey Erik. DSMs are the devil and we all know it. We are all just cursed.

-Cher

Pimpin Dsmstyle
05-10-2005, 03:20 AM
if you say thanks eric one more time... BAH!@ lol. I didnt know you rolled with austen and shit... hmm weird? Make sure to hit me up next time your up, and sorry for my phone calling all the time, its the first number intehre and i forget to lock my keys lol.