PDA

View Full Version : Coming out of Minnetonka

Pages : [1] 2

BKs50trimGST
05-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Since i need 50 posts i'll just say what's up i'm brian kasprzak - live in minnetonka, drive 98 gst - mods include - 50 trim, FMIC, Quaife LSD, PTE 680cc injectas, and the normal mods for a turbo dsm - bov, so on and so on. About to move out of the house this summer to an apartment or house depending on how much - ne ideas on cheap apartments or really cheap houses im up for all ideas. btw - looking for 2-3 bedroom apt. i dunno what else to say - i'm back to DSM style - i was once BKs98EclipseGST but i forgot the password and stuff. so yeah. just give a holler about nething. Sorry about replying on your thread.

Kracka
05-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Spellcheck is your friend :) Hold on to that AHP exhaust, it'll be a collector's item since they're out of production :P

CVD
05-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Since i need 50 posts

Christ kid, is that what all these posts are about? Mods, just give the kid 50 cus holy shit, this is worse than Jakey ever was.

Kracka
05-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Christ kid, is that what all these posts are about? Mods, just give the kid 50 cus holy shit, this is worse than Jakey ever was.

Hahahahaha!

A//// Guy
05-04-2005, 01:32 PM
I wasnt going to say anything becuase thats the mods job but I totally agree CVD.

TheBlizzard
05-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Alright BKs50trimGST no more thread starting for awhile. I am still wondering why you started all the tech threads anyway, does Shindley know everything? Just ask him he will tell you. What do we know, we are just idiots that run over 17psi and run extreme 2600lb clutches that kill motors.

Welcome to the site, just tone it down a little alright?

CRAIG

BKs50trimGST
05-04-2005, 01:45 PM
im new to the site, just getting into the mix, plus i want to get 50 posts in then i'll tone it down, go easy on me, dsmer just trying to learn about my car. i'll go easy from now on.

TheBlizzard
05-04-2005, 01:49 PM
There are better ways of getting 50 posts than starting 17 new threads about everything in the book. Most of the questions you asked would easily have been found just by searching either this site or one of the many other DSM sites. Even google would have turned up a lot of answers for you. We are here to help and have a lot of collective knowledge on this site but most of the stuff you asked has been covered numerous times before. Like I said just take it easy and contribute in other ways for awhile. And AJ said already once, clean up your spelling so we can atleast read all your post easily.

CRAIG

BKs50trimGST
05-04-2005, 01:51 PM
sorry everyone!

AJ
05-04-2005, 01:58 PM
lol, it's alright and oh yeah, Meet Craig. ;)

50 posts is now only needed to do the classifieds thing. I have changed alot of the permissions. Welcome to the site.. again.