PDA

View Full Version : shme

FattyBoomBatty
05-03-2005, 06:24 PM
hello

some of you may know me in person, others may have heard of me around the internet, as the coolest person ever.

my name is Andrew, i'm 22.5 years old (dang, i'm old now!) i drive a 1980 chevy malibu with a gold package. that includes gold rims, verticaal grill, custom exhaust tip, fender flares and rear liscence plate frame. courtesy of duplicolor gold spray paint.

my other car is a 1988 chrysler mitsubishi conquest starion. You ask which one? they are all the same. 2.6L sohc turbo engine, TBI for now, MPI later. .30 over hyperU slugs, BSE, balanced rotating ass. 11.5 lb flywheel, ACT HD street clutch, RFL blow off, 3 inch mandrel bent "KDM" exhaust turbo back, no cats, dynomax 3 inch straight through muffler. (anyone got another muff for this thing? it's too loud!).

for suspension, i have 85 durometer polyeurothaniumite bushings, energy suspension anti-sway bar bushings, 450 lb front and 350 rear ebay-style coilovers and tokico blue shocks. handles great, makes all kinds of noise over bumps.

i'm fen to get new tires up front soon i have yok AVS sport, like them a lot, but they wander and are bald inside from a retard doing my alignment before.

suggestions for tires?

so that's me, i'm a nice guy. and i can turn a wrench. which is a requirment since anyone else doing it will screw it up somehow and then charge you like the running of the bulls. (there may be a couple exceptions).

Kracka
05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Fusion ZRi tires are about the best you'll get as far as cheap (<$100) tires go.

Kougar
05-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Yea, I bet it handles great!

Mine is awesome and it's stock with blown struts =\.

HondaKiller
05-04-2005, 06:18 AM
I have a muffler that may work for you, 3" inlet, dual chrome 3" tips. It's a magnaflow or hooker I don't remember, it's in my garage, I can get you a pic if you like. I have no idea what it sounds like, it's never been on a car, just a part of a failed dsm experiment.

FattyBoomBatty
05-05-2005, 09:07 AM
sure, if you can post a pic that would be great!

HondaKiller
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Ok, it's says Hooker super competition Aerochamber on it whatever that means. it's about 22 in long and 11 in wide. Make me an offer if you want it.

Kracka
05-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Not the best choice for a turbo muffer since its chambered, the Hooker Maximum Flow would be better. That dual tip style would wook nice on a SQ though. In fact, I might be able to get you the 3" Max Flow I used on my old Talon if you'd be interested since I think Erik is switching to a N1 style.

FattyBoomBatty
05-06-2005, 06:14 PM
yeah, iunno... i already have the end muffler, i need something more for the middle, but it has to be flat. preferably as close to 3 inches as possible top to bottom.

if anyone has any 3" inlet w/4" outlet tips i might also be interested.