PDA

View Full Version : Vandals!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Shotgun!
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
So for those that don't know, I was using a saturn as my DD to get to and from school. I came outside this morning to find the rear windshield one of the tail lights smashed. Worst part is that whoever did it hit the rear driver side tail light, hit the fender too. Since it was 25* and saturns are plastic, it kinda shattered. My father called the cops and the guy that answered said "yeah, that sucks. How much do you think it'll be to fix?" They never came out or anything. Cops are cool.--------

This happens the day after we droped the insurance.

slowbubblecar
05-03-2005, 02:37 PM
I don't think cops realy care about personal damage much anymore. My boss's daughter had 2 tires slashed and sugar poured into the gas tank of her car. Even after the girl admitted it, the cops still didn't do anything.

Kracka
05-03-2005, 04:23 PM
That sucks Reid, I didn't realize you weren't using the Bean anymore :( Any suspicions?

santa
05-03-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't think cops realy care about personal damage much anymore. My boss's daughter had 2 tires slashed and sugar poured into the gas tank of her car. Even after the girl admitted it, the cops still didn't do anything.

I would have to agree with you...My story is to long to type about that so I'll just agree.

Kevin

Raptor
05-03-2005, 06:02 PM
i think it was the insurance agent pissed off that you dropped your coverage ;)

FattyBoomBatty
05-03-2005, 06:37 PM
yeah. i was at school once, and my car got broken into at 4 pm on a sunday. those inconsiderate bastards! broken driver door window, stolen cd's cd player and a couple screw drivers i got for x-mas.
/hijack

at least it wasn't your other car(s)

Kracka
05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
... and a couple screw drivers i got for x-mas.

I think getting presents stolen is worse than something you purchased. Hopefully you are able to get things sorted out, Reid. Let me know if you want help with anything....locating parts, installing parts, giving an old fashioned beatdown, etc.

niterydr
05-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Damm that sucks! Give me a call Reid if you need any help as well.

BKs50trimGST
05-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Just a wierd story to tell u, one day i was in my basement sleeping when my brother called me upstairs and said there was an Asian dude outside who wanted to talk to me - so i get my clothes on and go up there - the little asian dude was gone - nowhere to be found - i looked outside, up the street and no one was there - then i thought to myself - maybe he's hiding and waiting for me to leave to jack the dsm - at the time it was winter and i wasn't driving it - me and my brother checked everywhere in the garage and even inside to make sure this little dude wasn't in my house trying to jack my car. Found nothing and still have my car - i was just kinda freaked out, don't ask why but it was strange that the dude asked for me and then vanished - and my bro swears he talked to him and stuff. wierd stuff.

Shotgun!
05-03-2005, 11:53 PM
I came home from school and found that my father had pulled the C-pillar back into shape and replaced the tail light. I got two qoutes on a rear winshield, $723 and $690, so a trash bag is looking real good.