PDA

View Full Version : What have your pets done to piss you off?

Pages : [1] 2 3

AJ
04-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Just curious what kind of pets our members have and if any of them have done anything really fucking funny or really fucking mean.

Most know I have a fat cat but to me he doesn't really do much to piss me off. Unless he sleeping right above my head at night and farts. That can be a rude awakening like no other. I will let Jana tell what the cat has done to piss her off. LOL

TheBlizzard
04-26-2005, 11:40 AM
I will let Jana tell what the cat has done to piss her off. LOL
Thats easy. She gets pissed because the cat gets more pussy than she does.

CRAIG

SuperSleeper
04-26-2005, 11:43 AM
My cat and I mutually hate each other. One morning she had the guts to wander into my room as I was sleeping, and sit on my bed right next to my face. As soon as I opened my eyes, she hissed at me. The combination of waking up to that face and her bad cat breath pissed me off pretty good.

SuperSleeper
04-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Thats easy. She gets pissed because the cat gets more pussy than she does.

CRAIG

That and Allan spends more "special time" with it than he does her.

TsiEagleTalon92
04-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Do any of your cats puke constantly? Mine on a good week go do it 5 times or 3 times in a day..

Kracka
04-26-2005, 11:57 AM
My cat insists on biting my feed and constantly running between my legs while I'm walking.

Jana
04-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Sunday I went to do laundry. So I'm sorting everything out, and at the very bottom is a white tank top I had on last Sunday....and it's waded up and smells funny. I'm thinking...did I puke in my tank top?? I don't remember having that much to drink....

And I open it up more....and it's fucking cat shit. My god damn cat shit in my shirt and then tried to "cover" it up. Needless to say the cat is on it's last leg with me. :(

scheides
04-26-2005, 12:05 PM
A lot of you guys have met my little beagle, Turbo. He's awesome! He will cuddle next to me when I'm watching TV or working on my laptop, and when I work on my car in the garage, he will stroll around the back yard for a while, then finally curl up in a ball next to the open garage door. The only thing he does that really pisses me off is wake me up early. I wake up around 6:30 every day for work, but not on weekends. Turbo knows the weekday schedule, and will often wake up, run around the room, jump on the bed, and finally stand on my chest/back until I wake up & take him out. I swear at him every time!

http://www.scheides.com/albums/mack-n-turbo/DSCF1274.sized.jpg

On the flip side, that's the best part of having pets, you can call them awful names, and as long as you're nice about it, they really don't mind. :)

Also, next time I dyno my car, Turbo is coming with. with him in the car, I can instantly convert my gsx into a twin turbo! Also works well for n/a cars.

1slowdsm
04-26-2005, 12:07 PM
^^hahaha. Beagles are awesome. My cousin always wanted one, then he finally got a dog (different, but almost the same). And he couldnt take care of it, so they gave it away. It was funny how he was all hyped up about getting a dog and didnt even last 2 days.

My sister's got a ShitzuPoodle named "Mitzu (meetzu)"..weird eh? But yeah, she isnt well potty trained so she still pisses and shits over the house every once in a while and it just smells. Then she barks at guests and doesnt stop AT ALL, so we have to throw her in my sister's room upstairs. She also likes to jump at our feet when we get home...gets really annoying. I wanted a smarter dog.... :D.

Steeltwo
04-26-2005, 12:38 PM
bites my balls if my hands are in my pockets.

sure I trained him to do that to people. Alot of people will see a 100lbs dog come walking up, get kinda scared and put their hands in the pockets.

well I trained him to bit peoples crotches when they do that.