PDA

View Full Version : Fuck E-Bay - CAR SOUP FUNNIES!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AJ
04-20-2005, 10:45 PM
I just pulled this off CarSoup.com This is by far the greatest thing I have ever, ever, ever, ever, and I fucking mean EVER, seen on a NT 2G. And it's in MN. My scorchers never looked so good ;)

Description: First off ->I PREFER EMAIL-. The picture was when the car was dirty. MAJOR UPGRADES- 70mm mustang TB (stock eclipse is 49mm, stock mustang GT is 65mm!) along with custom built intake manifold by the guy who built the worlds fastest dodge neon. I also have 75 shot nitrous, when you buy the car, you can change that shot very easily. The last major upgrade that I have is my pride and joy of the car... I have a custom fabricated, engineered, and designed full-length chrome corvette side pipes (true dual exhaust on a 4-cyl.), this is the only eclipse in the world to have this exhaust setup. This exhaust flows the same as if I were to have a single 3 1/2" exhaust system, unrestricted, running to the back of the car (which is impossible for this car). Oh, I almost forgot the stereo system, and it is a 3400-watt system. It includes a 2-channel 2400-watt legacy amp powering the twin 12" audiobahn subs (1000 watt RMS, 2000watt max), and then there is the sound storm 800-watt 4-channel amp powering my 2 front 5 1/4soundstorm speakers (175 watt RMS, 300 watt max) and the rear boss 6 1/2 speakers (also 175watt RMS, 300 watt max). The head unit is a pioneer 200-watt xm ready, mp3/cd player, and then it has the 10 band graphic equalizer. OK done with the major modifications, lets move on to the MINOR MODIFICATIONS... I have a horn that plays the theme of the theme of the godfather when you press the horn. I also put on blackout headlights, taillights, side markers, and reverse lights. I have a 50% less throw short shifter, which I got cut down, and tapped, so it is more like 70-80% less throw now. I have an AEM cold air intake, MSD ignition, OBX 10mm plug wires, Bosch platinum +4 plugs, I have also installed the upper rear strut bar, and the lower rear tie bar (these reduce under steer) and As far as maintenance things go, I have replaced all 4 struts, I have replaced the belts including the timing belt, I have replaced the front brakes, and a new sunroof motor, and switch. And, I have many new sensors in the car. I have well over $5,000 invested. This is a very reliable, fast, head turning, accident free, 1 of a kind 1996 Eclipse. I still have all of the stock parts, if you want cirtin pieces, we can discuss that when we meet. It is and was owned by a non-smoker and I have never had my dog in it, and it was taken great care of.

Kracka
04-20-2005, 10:56 PM
That "cirtin"ly is phat, yo ;)

1ViciousGSX
04-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Squeel lack a pig boy :p

Could that be a joke?

Kracka
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
I just emailed the guy so we'll see what he says.

AJ
04-21-2005, 12:13 AM
lol

JET
04-21-2005, 12:16 AM
I love how everything is blacked out, but the windows aren't tinted!

JiN
04-21-2005, 11:33 AM
G A Y.

Kracka
04-21-2005, 11:49 AM
The guy emailed me back and said he lives in Woodbury and I can come check it out next week sometime. I think I'll ask him to meet me somewhere just to waste a little of his time.

Hung Tau Racer
04-21-2005, 01:39 PM
I saw that gay ass car at Rock Falls last Sunday and I think he was an employee there. That car is soo stupid.

A//// Guy
04-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Wow the shifter had 80% less throw on it, its like you dont even have to move it, just push the clutch touch the shiftknob with your pinky and your good to go!