PDA

View Full Version : Just An Idea

rhino
11-20-2003, 11:52 AM
so, i have this caged/logged shell and all the rally specific equipment( including a suit and helmet for you if you're 5'8"ish and 180ish), but nothing to make it move. so here's the deal...... if someone (interested in splitting the costs for gas, suspension,repairs, etc. and will fit into my stuff) has a drivetrain and brakes, and wants to rally, we could combine the two and go have some fun, taking turns driving. i'm almost done with school and i'll have time in the evenings and most weekends to work on it, so it would get done fast. probably not for snow drift, but definetly headwaters.

--engine doesn't have to be built up at all just needs to be reliable, tranny needs to shift decent. big brakes would help.
i have a rear end and driveshaft for it, and possibly some other nice parts that someone hasn't paid me for yet.

-to everyone who's going to ask me if i regret scrapping it in the first place. no. i was too attached to the project before, now that i've developed a hatred for it, i want to go out and drive the hell out of it.

Emcee gsxtc
11-20-2003, 12:17 PM
you are my hero but im like 6'2" and 250ish good luck tho, when we build our "track" we will invite everyone to come participate...

rhino
11-20-2003, 07:16 PM
you don't have to be that exact size, i just have a suit and helmet for someone 5'8"-6'2", 160-however tight you want. otherwise you'll have to get your own stuff.

Jana
11-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Mark - here's the perfect thing for you! :rally:

ABV
11-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Are you still going to be in Open, or are you going to run in PGT?

Jana, are you saying you don't want AJ to be my co-driver. LOL :rally:

Jana
11-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Oh, not that part of it, but at least it would be a good start. :D

ABV
11-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Damn, I wish I could sell my car. It's going on Ebay for sure this weekend.

rhino
11-20-2003, 09:32 PM
if someone has interior and they're dead set on running pgt, i'm fine with that. i've never really cared about classes, the overall is the only thing that really matters.
the studbug is the production class national champion....who cares. might be fun to drive it, but anyone that's seen it knows it goes about half as fast as the other cars.

rhino
11-21-2003, 11:41 PM
btw, this offer is open to anyone until the car is gone. i've got it tucked in the backyard, and i don't think it'll be going anywhere for awhile.