Schedule:
10:00am – 11:00am Registration/Tech Inspection
11:00am – 11:15am Driver/Worker Meeting
11:15am Competition Starts
Entry Fee:
SCCA Members - $25.00
Non-Members* - $30.00
Spectators – Free!!
*Non-members can always join at the event.

Scoring:
This event will be scored by BEST RUN. Trophies will be given to the
top three competitors in each of the six classes: Open Prepared, Open
Stock, Group5 Prepared, Group5 Stock, Group2 Prepared, and Group2
Stock. Points will be awarded to SCCA members for the LOL RallyCross
Championship.

Directions:
Hwy 169 to S. Rum River Dr. exit- proceed north into town to the 2nd
stop light, turn left on 1st Ave go approx 10 blocks, between the
First Love Fellowship Church and the overpass turn right into pit
gate entrance.

Thanks to Doug Davenport, Princeton Speedway, and Bloomington Subaru.
http://www.davenportracingusa.com/
http://www.princetonspeedway.com/
http://www.subaru.net/

Scott Parrott

www.section8rally.com

I will be there with the final rallycross for the 240.

rhino
11-11-2003, 08:22 PM
dammit, i'm be out of town.

but--i'm going up north where i have 40+ miles of mapped out logging roads and an old beater to play with! i'm really going to piss off some deer hunters.

AJ
11-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by rhino@Nov 11 2003, 08:22 PM
dammit, i'm be out of town.

but--i'm going up north where i have 40+ miles of mapped out logging roads and an old beater to play with! i'm really going to piss off some deer hunters.
I May have to grab my old Ojibwe Book and head up with ya! :rally:

rhino
11-11-2003, 10:28 PM
i'll be about an 1.5 hours from bemidji, up in the hibbing area.

MATCHBX
11-13-2003, 10:03 PM
If anyone wants to ride along with me at the rallycross, I'll have an empty seat. I do have another helmet, but it will probably be already borrowed. The offer is out there though if you want to get whipped around in the talon.!!!! :rally:

:3gears:

Also I have an empty seat for going up there. If anyone wants to ride up there with me, you're more than welcome to. Let me know before midday saturday.

AJ
11-13-2003, 10:20 PM
It's gonne be nice out!!!! I wanna see some more DSMers out there!

rhino
11-16-2003, 07:08 PM
so.....what happened?

AJ
11-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Well after 2 run groups, I hadn't run yet so and the course was changed 2 times. I bowed out. It was dug up pretty bad, but overall it was a fun day for those to tear some shit up and play in some mud! Utecht and Moore where fun to watch in the WRXs, Olson ripped hardocre in the Green Machine, and E-Thug (Mark) was awesome for sideways action in the 240! Jim was fun to watch as well with the truck!

MATCHBX
11-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Unfortunately the clay out there was alot softer than what they thought it would be. It was fun. I got 2 runs in myself. If JB had raced, I would've had to run to cement my 1st place. But since he didn't run, I just used it to get some seat time. It was pretty fun. It was cool to see that they were able to deal with the adversities that came up and kept on running.

I can't wait until next season!!!! I also can't wait to see if they get some ice-rallycross going this winter.

sideways motorsports
11-16-2003, 10:07 PM
i think i lucked out with jb lewis not entering the event. not sure what that was all about, but it helped me tie for 2nd for the season running only 4 events out of 9? i really like that venue (closer to home), but it doesnt seem to hold up very well. hopefully in future events there it doesnt drizzle all day long and everyone can have a chance at ripping it up. next season i will not be running in open stock, for at least one of my projects will be complete (crossing fingers). so i would like to see everyone else in here get out and at least try this. i think that eric, colin, eric, allan etc need some more competition.

see ya

dan moore