PDA

View Full Version : Republican/democrat

Pages : [1] 2

2003eclipse
08-11-2004, 05:51 PM
When you think of Republican what do you think?
When you think of Democrat what do you think?

More jobs? Better health car? Taxes? Wealth and powerful ect...

I noticed you guys arguing in the other thread almost every statement was made against Bush or Kerry as people not about the party. I mean calling Kerry a pussy, saying stand up for your country I mean I would be scared to death being overseas on forgien land having people firing at me all over the place.
Stop ragging on the people and talk about the parties here. I'd like to hear it.

Why vote Republican or Democrat not why vote for the person representing the parties, if that makes sense.

-joe

LightningGSX
08-11-2004, 06:21 PM
The parties mean absolutely nothing to me.I'm not either, nor do I favor either.

2003eclipse
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Eric what the hell, so all this debate you've been doing really means nothing??? what the hell.....

LightningGSX
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM
No, I like Bush about 60% and I dislike Kerry about 100%.There are good guys in both parties, as well as fuckheads in both parties.These days you got to forget about the parties, and go for the guy/administration that is the most fit for the job.I think the bipartisan crap wore out its usefullness decades ago.

Matt D.
08-11-2004, 07:19 PM
I'm with Eric. There's good and bad in both, but neither are perfect and I don't want to support one or the other entirely.

Raptor
08-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Eric finally makes sense, I agree this time.

2003eclipse
08-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Yes eric is right, for once and if he couldn't wire he'd be totally usless.
On another note having a certain party in office can make a difference thats why I am choosing to vote i'm not for Kerry as a person but I am for the democratic party as how 99% of the people on this board are lower/middle class and the republican party does not favor us. With a republican in office I see the rich getting richer and the middle class slowly sinking into the lower class. With all this war what has been done for us, you dont see homeless shelters being built or financial aid getting better for people. (JUST MY OPINION) Clinton ran the strongest economy in what 20 years and how many of you can look at your lifes your parents lifes and other people around you and say yeah they have really gotten ahead in the last four years, I cannot truley look at anyone I know and say that. I'm not truely educated about this and I have no facts but I'm speaking what I feel and see.

-joe

LightningGSX
08-12-2004, 07:44 AM
I agree, I liked Clinton as prez(and like him even more now).He had potential to do alot more than he did for this country, If the public would've overlooked the stupid meaningless shit(Whitewater, Lewisnky, etc) he did/was accused of.But instead he was forced into the presidential "cover my ass" mode, which strayed him from business.While normally I like discussing politics, this Bush/Kerry shit makes my head hurt.So I think I will forget about politics until John McCain or Colin Powell run for prez.

A//// Guy
08-12-2004, 12:29 PM
I agree with the Eric. Although Republicans tend to be associated with middle upper class benifits and democrats seem to lean toward the opposite in terms of helping whom.

I agree somewhat with that stereotype because democrats love to give away money but Republicans get associated with giving to the rich and I dont know about that so much. Thats just how it "plays out.' Taxes suck either way.

CVD
08-12-2004, 02:41 PM
As far as taxes go, I believe in money going back to the people who paid it, if they are rich then so be it. I also believe in peoples freedom to do what they choose, and not be resrticted by rediculous laws that are supposed to make us "safe."
If I wanted to live my life without being afraid of something bad happening, I would lock myself in a padded room.

If I were prez, only killing people and taking shit that aint yours would be illegal, and people would just have to learn to work out their own problems. :jammin: