PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Psycho Bizzare Ppl With Hobbies

Pages : [1] 2

naughty biZkit
08-09-2004, 03:00 AM
so last nite someone broke into my car (yeah i do have an alarm)

my car was paked in a paking ramp in my building dwntwn saint paul. i was so pissed but now that i think about it i find it quite humorous ... yet still anoying. whoever did that was simply stupid. they couldnt get my stereo or the speakers (both or mounted and installed "tight") but they stole a bunch of my cds - just the old ones, also my radar detector (which was btw broken) and .... thats the weird and scarry part. you know the panel right by the shifter that has garbage slot thing? they took that. seriously, why the hell would you still someones garbege with the garbage panel? seriously. i dont know if i should laugh or worry, high or fetish... i told my buddy about that and his response is "at least someone is trying to clean your car".... seroiulsy

not cool..... damn, im mad

Halon
08-09-2004, 03:08 AM
ohh are you talkin about that cubby hole thing under the stereo? Maybe they stole it for me, I've been trying to get one of those forever. I should just take up car jacking as a hobby. I should have one in no time!

IneedaGSX
08-09-2004, 03:08 AM
Hey at least they didn't take the car and why in the :censored: would they take the ash tray/ garbage slot?

naughty biZkit
08-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by IneedaGSX@Aug 9 2004, 02:08 AM
why would they take the ash tray/ garbage slot?
i know..... how weird is that? and now i have a big hole in there, damn it!!!!!

LightningGSX
08-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Maybe they needed one for their car.

Khadgar
08-10-2004, 02:47 AM
Yeah the paint is coming off mine, I could use another ;)

Jed
08-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by me612@Aug 9 2004, 03:08 AM
ohh are you talkin about that cubby hole thing under the stereo? Maybe they stole it for me, I've been trying to get one of those forever. I should just take up car jacking as a hobby. I should have one in no time!
me612 took it! All these stories of studying karate with Mr. Miyagi and Daniel Son in Okinawa to fight a typhoon is just a bunch of malarky... :banana:

naughty biZkit
08-11-2004, 01:48 AM
i'll kick his ass, damn it ;-)

JDM
08-11-2004, 01:55 AM
That's just the best story I've heard all day! I seriously laughted out loud. Why waste the time to take garbage...

Natural selection will eventually catch up to them.

Halon
08-11-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by naughty biZkit@Aug 11 2004, 12:48 AM
i'll kick his ass, damn it ;-)
There's a good possibility with all that damn karate shit you're into. I'll just have to strike first, on one of your mornings after karate where you can't even take a pee because you're so damn soar. And yes Japan is all a hoax. Those pictures with cars on the left, I just took pictures through a mirror so everything is backwards.