PDA

View Full Version : Uni Police - Quick Question

Pages : [1] 2

vapour24
08-08-2004, 07:55 PM
im not sure if thats there real name is but its similar to Protective Agency, maybe youve seen them around.

last night at Uni i decided to go to the mcdonalds by rainbow, after getting food, my buddies and i go park in the perkins parking lot to eat, well theres this guy in a squad car that says Protective Agency or somthing lurking around the entire area and he comes right infront of us and turns on his brights so were blinded and hes practically staring at us/blinding us.

anyways, my question is who are these guys? are they just Rent-A-Cops with power?, do they have the power to Arrest/Ticket anybody? everybody we asked had no idea what there purpose and power were also :confused:

edit: they had pretty much a Cop car except its not and after observing these guys, they seem to tail every car.

JDM
08-08-2004, 10:18 PM
I have more arrest power when I'm taking a dump than those guys.

They're wanna be cops who didn't pass the post board. Some carry guns, but unless you're trying to blow up McDonalds, they can't use em.

NOTE **Any car with just Amber lights cannot "stop" you. They can't stop you for questioning, or from leaving. They can block you from going one direction rather than another, but no stopping power unless you commit a crime in their presence. Then their stop is called a citizens arrest.

Wolfe Protection Agency and Talon Security both suck. Wackenhut and Dunbar aren't much better.

:bs:

vapour24
08-09-2004, 12:32 AM
thank you for answering my question, now i wont feel somewhat scared when hes just staring at me,anyways thanks once again

Kracka
08-09-2004, 12:40 AM
I used to like doing pulls by them when encountered on the highway. It is kinda like hanging a fat kid from the ceiling and putting a piece of cake on the floor.

Halon
08-09-2004, 03:16 AM
All the fat kids I've ever hung just fall to the floor cuz they snapped the noose.

niterydr
08-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by TalonTSiDude@Aug 8 2004, 11:40 PM
I used to like doing pulls by them when encountered on the highway. It is kinda like hanging a fat kid from the ceiling and putting a piece of cake on the floor.
ROFL LMAO!!
been there done that.

SlowWhite
08-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Perkins Rent a Cops - don't even get me started. I went off on one a few years back. I'm sure some of the Members who've been around awhile probably remember that night.

Rent a cops are just the kids who got picked on in school, and are looking for someway to get even for the way they were treated in High School. :censored:

Halon
08-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by SlowWhite@Aug 9 2004, 09:01 AM
Rent a cops are just the kids who got picked on in school, and are looking for someway to get even for the way they were treated in High School. :censored:
Damn same thing in the Marines. You get these total retards who you can totally tell were the butt of all jokes in high school and prolly barely graduated. Yet the marines would take em in, and they stay in cuz its all they got and eventually pick up rank. Then try and treat you like crap to make up for when some dude in highschool covered the ass of their gym shorts with Bush's baked beans.

Blade
08-09-2004, 12:19 PM
HA HA HA!

finch63tsi
08-09-2004, 01:13 PM
LMFAO. I HATE RENT A COPS!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: