PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy 1g timing parts + Flywheel

41chev4g63
01-06-2016, 04:59 PM
So, I am looking for the driver side motor mount bracket that the timing belt tensioner pivots on for a 1g. I have a 2g one but want it to match the hole in the timing belt cover. I am also looking for the metal dust shield that I believe bolts to this mount and the one above it that bolts to the head (preferably not chopped up. If you know of where to buy these things new I would be all for that as well.

Along with the timing stuff I am looking for a 6 bolt awd flywheel, clutch fork and pivot ball.

And lastly I am looking for the water outlet housing both the one that bolts to the head and the outlet that the rad hose clamps to. As with the stuff above, I am looking for the 1g version.

I live an hour south of the Twin Cities in Owatonna but make it up there most weekends.

Let me know what you have and how much you need.

DSMINMN
01-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Best to just turn to ExtremePSI or something. Get it all new and at once.

41chev4g63
01-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I have definitely bought a lot of parts from extreme psi but they don't list the timing parts...

mark4g63t
01-06-2016, 08:20 PM
I have a 1g timing bracket/ motor mount

turbotalon1g
01-06-2016, 10:17 PM
I have all that stuff minus the clutch/flywheel etc, but I'm not available this weekend.

sleepydsm
01-07-2016, 10:39 PM
So, I am looking for the driver side motor mount bracket that the timing belt tensioner pivots on for a 1g. I have a 2g one but want it to match the hole in the timing belt cover. I am also looking for the metal dust shield that I believe bolts to this mount and the one above it that bolts to the head (preferably not chopped up. If you know of where to buy these things new I would be all for that as well.

Along with the timing stuff I am looking for a 6 bolt awd flywheel, clutch fork and pivot ball.

And lastly I am looking for the water outlet housing both the one that bolts to the head and the outlet that the rad hose clamps to. As with the stuff above, I am looking for the 1g version.

I live an hour south of the Twin Cities in Owatonna but make it up there most weekends.

Let me know what you have and how much you need.

Nick, I don't like them, but they do sell those aftermarket lightweight flywheels. I'm sure yu're just trying to save some dough and you're not an idiot. You should give Blageo a call and see if he has anything lying around!

41chev4g63
01-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Found everything but the flywheel. Yes, Kevin, I would rather stay with a stock one if possible.