PDA

View Full Version : Electric water pump setup with full fill block

dsmDolney
01-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Okay so going off what Aaron was asking awhile ago about filling blocks got me really interested in it and got me thinking on maybe doing it to my own block if i go down the road i want to and make the hp i plan on doing. My question basically is if you have a full filled block then that mean all your water jackets/lines/holes everythikng basically is filled correct ? So if all is filled were would there be room to flow coolant through the block ? Do you make passages for coolant to go through then im guessing after the hardblock has hardened. Also what does the electric water pump run off of then and how is it set if you dont have a coolant temp sensor. Ive read on people running it off of ems and or battery. Its all kinda just confusing me i guess you could say. If anyone can sum me up that would be really awsome. Thanks guys

Edit : figured out the ewp stuff fi ally found a forum on them

Pushit2.0
01-05-2015, 12:41 AM
ummm if you are asking these kind of questions then a block fill of any kind is not for you.

asshanson
01-05-2015, 02:27 AM
I have to agree with John, if you're asking these questions, why are you doing the fill? Are you 100% serious about making 800+ hp right off the bat? I'd worry about more important things that will break first, before you go wasting money on this.