PDA

View Full Version : wtb 6bolt short block

Alpha D
02-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Hey style

Well finally decided and made some time and arrangements to pull my 6bolt out of the talon. Reason: discover cause of failure and see if anything is salvageable with minor machine work, however if not I will be in the market for a 6bolt one last time and then part it out scrap it ect so I figured I might as well start looking and asking around. I've only noticed 2000 dollar plus set ups for sale however the plan is to really stay under 460 which is what the car made previously...at it's prime and with the boost turned down to 28psi it was more then enough for.the street. As usually let me know what you got. Best contact info is via PM OR 6129901570

Thanks Alpha,

turbotalon1g
02-13-2014, 04:59 PM
I have a low mile shortblock in my car that I could part with if the price is right.

dsmreck
02-13-2014, 05:21 PM
I could look over what u have any let you know if the block or crank specs out but ud have to drive to me.

Wizard
02-13-2014, 07:27 PM
I have one that i pulled from a running 92 Talon. Complete minus turbo and timing belt cover.

Wiz

Alpha D
02-14-2014, 12:13 AM
I have one that i pulled from a running 92 Talon. Complete minus turbo and timing belt cover.

Wiz

Give me just a little more info on this beast ya got, mileage, condition, compression numbers if you have any. internals built or stock...balance shaft or none. ect ect ect pm or text dosnt matter and of course a asking price...and please confirm you do no live in South Dakota...

Alpha D
02-14-2014, 12:14 AM
I have a low mile shortblock in my car that I could part with if the price is right.

Hmm aaron you know how to get a hold of me, let me know what your thinking price wise, and same thing for you as well please get me a few details on it, thank you!

Alpha D
02-14-2014, 12:16 AM
I could look over what u have any let you know if the block or crank specs out but ud have to drive to me.

Hmm transporting that thing around will be a pain, i would have to figure out where you are when conveniant ect ...im assuming you got a bunch a mics and some plasti gauge :P had i used that in the first place i might have been of a whole lot better lol

dsmreck
02-14-2014, 12:34 AM
mics, dial bore guage, etc. plastiguage should only be used as a last check of your work during the assembly process.