PDA

View Full Version : WB Mitsu's Parts Website is Live!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trogdor
11-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

Ever been not totally sure what part you need? Ever had to sit on the phone and describe to Tom, Chris, Jeff or Ryan what part you're looking for while they click through diagrams and guess?

Now you don't have to! White Bear Mitsubishi has launched our new parts website! It's got a lot of great features. You can order parts for Mitsubishis, Suzukis (Dave), or VW (Spaz and Schiedes).

It can take your VIN and automatically fill in the year, make and model so that you get the right parts. It also has the interactive diagrams so that you can find the part you need!

All prices are listed at retail. But when you check out if you enter "mitsustyle" as the coupon code you will receive a 20% discount off of your order.

Check it out at:
http://saintpaulautoparts.com/

curt_gendron
11-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Another way to look up part numbers is to use one of the various Russian websites to look up actual part numbers. Here is one I use: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.kiev.ua/index.php

Once you find the part number, you can go to White Bear's site and plug in the actual number. White Bear Mitsu's site is very similar to a lot of other Mitsu dealer sites out there. The down side to them, is you truly can't look up part numbers to know for sure what you are getting. Its not a knock on White Bear's site, its just kind of frustrating. I hate to say it, but the Russian's have this one figured out. LOL

later,
Curt

C3L1CA
11-14-2013, 04:33 PM
That's pretty badass, nice work!

turbotalon1g
11-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Nice work.

goodhart
11-14-2013, 09:58 PM
Curt that site is badass thank you

Pushit2.0
11-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Should work better then the Obama website, lol.

Trogdor
11-15-2013, 02:00 PM
#thanksobama

Goat Blower
11-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Damn, didn't know you guys did VW too, I've spent a LOT of dough there in the last year.

Goat Blower
11-15-2013, 04:34 PM
BTW, for the old timers here. I tried loading CAPS on my lappy the other day. It's so old, it won't even work on a newer computer. Ha. Guess we have the russkie sites to get that stuff nowadays.

b00sted_spyder
11-15-2013, 05:46 PM
So I found a part that was cheaper on JNZtuning's OEM catalog. Do you guys price match?