PDA

View Full Version : Thank You White Bear Lake Mitsubishi!

scheides
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Bobby @ WBL Mitsu for being so generous with his time and referral fees. Basically, we as a community all talk about cars and generally as car enthusiasts friends and family end up asking us about car purchases--those recommendations do not go unnoticed at White Bear Lake Mitsubishi! MitsuStyle.com is about to receive it's third (or fourth?) referral fee.

As a community we have steered people towards WBL and with Bobby's help they are responding to us with a big thank you in the form of $100 checks. I plan on using this money for event prep and prizes--turning around and giving it right back to the community.

So let's try and keep this going! If you have any friends and family out car shopping, send them to Bobby! He's shown us that he has access to a WIDE range of vehicles, not just Mitsubishis and it makes shopping with him very worth while!

Trogdor
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM
And thank you to you too Schiedes and the rest of the community!

It's been great getting to know some of you over the last year and a half or so. I love being able to be part of this community, and any way that I can help contribute, I'm happy to do so.

Also special thanks to Murlowski, Mark as well as Ali's parents, Kirsten and Mike, and SLOW_V! You guys rock!

Just to clarify a couple things about the referral donations. If you're a member and you buy a car that referral goes directly to the site. If you are a member and you personally refer someone to me via Style, that money will go directly to you (unless you would like me to donate it to Style). Also, as I have a similar agreement with Justin over on EvoMN, if you happen to be on both sites you pick... But keep in mind you can use that $100 referral to pay ban people here :sasmokin:

turbotalon1g
01-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Pay here, evoMN is dying if not dead and this is all mitsu not just one model.

Having a separate evo site is silly give evo's their own section if need be, lets just all get along!

Now I know where to go when looking for a newer car though.

mdost03
01-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Highly recommend people go to WBL Mitsu for their purchases. Bobby made the buying process very easy and kept us in the loop as much as possible (we live almost 2 hours from the dealership). Great guy to deal with! :D

98gstaherns
01-27-2013, 04:50 PM
bah i totally spaced on this when i was looking at a truck.. oh well next time! Awesome to hear its helping the site though!

goodhart
01-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Pay here, evoMN is dying if not dead and this is all mitsu not just one model.

Having a separate evo site is silly give evo's their own section if need be, lets just all get along!

Now I know where to go when looking for a newer car though.

Agreed.

Murlo26
01-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Agreed.

Also Agree, EvoMn is almost worthless now. Never any good threads there anymore. Don't pay them, they don't do events anyway. Just keep mitsustyle strong.