PDA

View Full Version : Winter Tires

Pages : [1] 2

SCHNELL
10-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Hello.

First off, yes I'm new here. I want to say I'm looking forward to contributing as well as learning a lot. I've been a loyal VW/Audi owner for the past 5 plus years, and live in the EP area. In short, I just purchased a 2011 Ralliart, and I'm in need of some winter tires. Winter tires with wheels is fine too if they're a good deal.

Please let me know what you have ASAP!

Thank you,

Matt

Dizmm
11-01-2012, 10:32 AM
If you are looking for new:
Hankook iPike's are good along with General Artics. DiscountTire seemed to be the cheapest with free shipping.

C3L1CA
11-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I'd go check out Imola. I bought my winter tires last year for my s2k from them and they were the cheapest in town and what I could find on the internet and they also stayed late to get them on a night before a snow storm.

http://www.imolamotorsports.com/_root/

93gtpeater
11-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Discount tire is a great place to get snow tires and steelies

SCHNELL
11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm not wanting to spend a ton of $$$ on tires and wheels for winter. As I plan on adding Cobb tuning, exhaust, and intake over the winter. That's why I'm looking for somewhat of a deal.

- Matt

dsmghost
11-01-2012, 07:13 PM
I can get you the best snow tires, Bridgestone Blizzaks for a great deal. After discount they will most likely be cheaper than any snow tire from Discount Tire. You wont be charged for mounting/balancing either.

SCHNELL
11-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I can get you the best snow tires, Bridgestone Blizzaks for a great deal. After discount they will most likely be cheaper than any snow tire from Discount Tire. You wont be charged for mounting/balancing either.

That'd be great! Thank you. The tires I'd be looking for would be 225/45/18.

SCHNELL
11-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Pm'd you as well. Thanks!

SCHNELL
11-03-2012, 09:11 AM

Hey.

If you'd please get back to me, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

Matt

Alpha D
11-03-2012, 03:22 PM
I'd come to NTB in Oak dale we guarantee the lowest price in town and thats backed by a 200 match or beat guarantee on ANY TIRE ! :D If we cant youll walk out with 200 dollars....:) I guess the NTB cooperation is trying to take over the market ...there is no charge for mount and install you get free tire patch and plug for the life of the tire as well as tire rotations ..but no balance that would be a few bucks extra blaa blaa blahhh and we offer road hazard blow out protection ;)