PDA

View Full Version : License Plate Petition

xrtdac
05-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Petition going on right now to help get the requirement removed in Minnesota.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mnplate/petition.html

JET
05-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Woo Hoo!! Thread #3 on the same topic, way to go Tyler!! You da man! :stick:

AJ
05-28-2004, 01:13 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

TalonFiero
05-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Does this mean I can sign it again? :D

MATCHBX
05-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tpunx99GSX
06-04-2004, 01:48 AM
he he he i started the petition, so im special. the next petition im going to start is the Minnesotans against Automobile Profiling petition. whos with me.

Kracka
06-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Can anyone actually confirm these petitions make it further than the trash-can and/or that website?

tpunx99GSX
06-04-2004, 07:30 PM
its acdtually a base for, when writing the congressmen, saying that this many people agree with my point. Its like when people make paper petitions they get many people to sign. its like as if each person wrote the same petition and sent it. Strength in numbers, so i could say this is a bogus law and should be stopped, point to the address of the site and say, here these minnesota citizens agree with all the points made in the petition. basically the same as if i were to go to the mall and have people sign, just a more lazy, more technological way.

Jana
06-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by tpunx99GSX@Jun 4 2004, 07:30 PM
its acdtually a base for, when writing the congressmen, saying that this many people agree with my point. Its like when people make paper petitions they get many people to sign. its like as if each person wrote the same petition and sent it. Strength in numbers, so i could say this is a bogus law and should be stopped, point to the address of the site and say, here these minnesota citizens agree with all the points made in the petition. basically the same as if i were to go to the mall and have people sign, just a more lazy, more technological way.
I hope you don't actually say that to them or you will get laughed at.