PDA

View Full Version : Need a 91-94 coil pack NW suburbs

Goat Blower
08-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Found my misfire problem from last year, I need to borrow or buy a coil pack tonight if possible. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

gsxvince
08-25-2012, 05:06 PM
i have one or two im in new hope

Speedfreak
08-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Let me know if either of those worked out(or both work). That way I'll know they are good when throwing in my car.

Goat Blower
08-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Ha, I tried both and both work well, that wasn't my problem, neither were the injectors I swapped out. It ended up being a rocker slightly off the HLA holding a valve open and giving my zero compression in the cylinder. It runs like a champ now.

PS, I can bring those back along with the hoist, I'll just have to coordinate it with watching the kiddos since my wife is out of town this week. Thanks Mo.

turbotalon1g
08-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Nice, glad to hear you got it figured out.

Goat Blower
08-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah, it was really fun to drive it again. I've got a lot of little things to attend to, like replacing the other rear caliper, an alignment, bleeding the brakes and getting it to idle properly, but it's got instant spool in any gear even with a 2-year old tune.

turbotalon1g
08-27-2012, 03:10 PM
lol.

Speedfreak
08-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Ha, I tried both and both work well, that wasn't my problem, neither were the injectors I swapped out. It ended up being a rocker slightly off the HLA holding a valve open and giving my zero compression in the cylinder. It runs like a champ now.

PS, I can bring those back along with the hoist, I'll just have to coordinate it with watching the kiddos since my wife is out of town this week. Thanks Mo.

No worries. Can do it next week, I have no need for any of it this week I'd guess.