PDA

View Full Version : 95 Accord parts? Cheaper the better

Pages : [1] 2

Murlo26
01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Anyone have ideas for finding exhaust for a 95 accord? My dd has become unbearable loud. Rust ate through the whole muffler basically and I think there is another exhaust leak upstream so I was hoping to find something for like 150 bucks or something I could replace most everything but the cat.

Does like NAPA or OReileys carry stuff for that car? Or am I stuck going to the junkyard?

I have been trying to not spend any money on this car, basically exact opposite of my evo and its worked well so far but its just so damn loud its embarrassing.

Thanks for any help.

93gtpeater
01-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Junkyard or ebay. I bought brand new exhaust for winter beater for 150 shipped. it has a big coffee can on it. But it did come with a butt plug thing to tone it done. Car-parts.com will help you search all the junkyards in the us

Murlo26
01-31-2012, 12:01 AM
K I will check there then. Thanks.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
01-31-2012, 07:57 AM
You can have the guy at Forest Lake Muffler do it for that much. He's way quick and a nice guy.

Murlo26
01-31-2012, 09:26 AM
You can have the guy at Forest Lake Muffler do it for that much. He's way quick and a nice guy.

As in he will put in an aftermarket one and then what for the other leak? Weld it?

Kracka
01-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Fleet Farm sells press-bent exhausts for el cheapo.

Murlo26
02-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Fleet Farm sells press-bent exhausts for el cheapo.

I looked at fleet farm and didn't see much. I ended up buying a cheap OEM replacement muffler for like 65 bucks, I think 80 shipped. It wasn't cheap really but not expensive. But its a direct replacement which I like. So hopefully that quiets the car down enough even with the extra exhaust leaks. An entire half of my current muffler is a hole from rust. I am just hoping i can break the stock one free from the pipe in front of it.

Time to get to work on the honda, haven't shown it any love since I bought it two years ago and its been flawless on startup and reliability. Hondas never break....at least nothing that prevents me from driving it haha.

DSM_421
02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
NAPA should carry press-bent exhausts for your Accord no doubt.

They are reasonably priced usually too.

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
As in he will put in an aftermarket one and then what for the other leak? Weld it?

Just bring him a muffler (otherwise he'll order one) and he'll bend the pipes and make your catback in like 15 min.

Murlo26
02-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Just bring him a muffler (otherwise he'll order one) and he'll bend the pipes and make your catback in like 15 min.

Do you have info, contact info I mean? Or where he works.