PDA

View Full Version : Dubstep

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Alpha D
01-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Kind of curious as to who on style listen's to Dubstep music? A lot of our active members are of a more mature audience, :blind: and perhaps agree with this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5jJXnuVxyY&feature=fvst Not sure???

Personally I Like Dubstep quite a bit and enjoy mixing some of my favorite tracks together that are anywhere from an hour long to less. Mostly for long cruise's ect just hit play, and focus on the road instead of skipping through my music :rollinglaugh:. I know we had a thread back in the day where we discussed peoples favorite tracks ect which they like to listen to while driving. :drive: Personally some of my favorite artists are skrillex, bassnectar, flux, excision, rusko a lot of mainstream artists. I like tons of more underground stuff to....Ive always wonderd if a Mitsu Mix tape kind of deal could be made for the cruises ? That would be cool ....maybe... :dj:

Example of a mix http://soundcloud.com/safewayzone/dqp-mix-6 im not no Daily dose of dubstep, for the people that know what that is or shambhala, but i sure do enjoy mixing!

viridionplague
01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
dubstep and that crap is retarded. it sounds like ass and is made by people with no actuall musical talent.

also the square waves used to make the wobbley sound is a lot more harsh on your speakers than normal sine waves. its kind of like having a nitrous kit instead of having a turbo at the same power level. where the turbo would provide nice smooth oncoming power. the nitrous is just a lot more harsh, on/off, instead of smooth transistions.

A//// Guy
01-23-2012, 02:48 PM
I love EDM, but dubstep I cant get into. Its like robots having sex. Some of the mixed stuff is decent but most of it I dont like.

Trance is where its at!

And LOL at comparing nitrous and turbos to music? wut.

twack
01-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Im pretty big into the twin cities dubstep scene. pm me if you want to chat about it some time.

Super Bleeder!!
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
There are few things i hate more than dubstep.

goodhart
01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
I must be one of the parents that link is targeted at because I czn't stand that garbage called "music". More like noise to me.

"Music" is played by instruments (musical ones), not computers IMO.

turbotalon1g
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
I listen to some of it, i prefer house over all.
Needs words and the be able to shake my ass to it.

DSM_421
01-23-2012, 04:49 PM
"Music" is played by instruments (musical ones), not computers IMO.

This!

Shane@DBPerformance
01-23-2012, 05:07 PM
I like it, but I am not some old person like most of you.

b00sted_spyder
01-23-2012, 05:52 PM
I find most of them not that great. There are some that I like. More on the mild side though. I prefer trance/house over dubstep though.