PDA

View Full Version : New info on proposed race track project!

Pages : [1] 2

Troy S
12-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey guys new info and new website released for the proposed race track. We are looking to help show support by getting enthusiasts in the twin cities to fill out a petition to show support for the new track.

I am asking everyone to take two minutes and fill out this survey:

http://minnesotaspeedwaypark.com/petition.html

I am also asking to like their page on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnesota-Speedway-Park/153358498097501

Then lastly for you who have FB to help out the most by posting this as your FB status:

Calling all car guys, and gals, this is a must read and please copy/paste as your status. The new proposed race track has reached new levels and goals towards completion and needs you show of support. This petition I am linking you to is only to show support for this project and for motorsport enthusiasts to have a voice. This is a newly just up and running site for the new track with lots more info. Please if you want to see a race track happen in the twin cities repost this as your status and fill it out! http://minnesotaspeedwaypark.com/petition.html

We have a voice as car guys, lets let them hear it!

cmspaz
12-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Are we still on about this? How many websites is this now?

NIMBY, bud. Not gonna happen, sad to say.

turbotalon1g
12-16-2011, 07:53 AM
Are we still on about this? How many websites is this now?

NIMBY, bud. Not gonna happen, sad to say.

Yes he is still trying to make this happen, or at least let it be known to car enthusiasts the progress of this.

Stop being a douchebag about it, not like you wouldn't be out there showing all the non-race car drivers :blind: how to do it on the first auto-x with all your skills and all. :rolleyes:

People just take not even a damn minute in the hopes we could have racing, car show spot, and meet spot within the metro area.

Filled out. :drive:

Tachyon
12-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Hey at least the website is... less bad this time!

*signed*

goodhart
12-16-2011, 09:14 AM
done

Troy S
12-16-2011, 09:15 AM
If there's things/improvements you'd like to see on the site, post up. I'll be forwarding responses between the forums I've posted this on to IMEDC.

This proposal is further along by far than previous attempts with the support of Mystic, Cantebary downs, and Elko Speedway.

Seeing it has major support from Scott Counties bread winners I see it as a chance for them to lobby for this track.

We just need to do our part and spread this to wherever we can. You can do more than take the survey, if you're on forums I'm not post the info there as well.

Don't be a downer, help to get it down. If we give a huge response as car guys we'll give IMEDC a real tool when it comes time to lobby for support of this project.

cmspaz
12-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Yes he is still trying to make this happen, or at least let it be known to car enthusiasts the progress of this.

Stop being a douchebag about it, not like you wouldn't be out there showing all the non-race car drivers :blind: how to do it on the first auto-x with all your skills and all. :rolleyes:

People just take not even a damn minute in the hopes we could have racing, car show spot, and meet spot within the metro area.

Filled out. :drive:
I never said I didn't sign it.

tpunx99GSX
12-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Maybe they should change the location to arden hills with the new stadium.

Goat Blower
12-17-2011, 12:05 PM
I've always liked this idea, but this never seems to go anywhere.

Shane@DBPerformance
12-17-2011, 12:22 PM
If they are going to harass anyone, it's going to be one of us from MN, not a local.