PDA

View Full Version : Great Insurance Guy

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
08-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Hey guys, I'm just throwing this out there because I wanna help my insurance guy out since he's awesome. I've been with him (State Farm) for 2 yrs now and I think it's great. Awesome customer service/convenience, etc...

I was originally referred to him from one of my close friends. They are located in West St. Paul and have always been able to help during business hours (and off business hours - I have his personal cell #). The rates are great, (probably not the cheapest, but it's not far from being the cheapest, like by $1-$5 a month). Their claims are great - I haven't done any, but my close friend has and she's never ever had any problems and DIDN'T get ripped off for her totalled car.

I've had probably 6 cars within the past 2 years and have switched the insurance around that often and never had any complaints about how often I switch cars.

Anyhow, here's his info. I hope I don't get in trouble for pitching, but seriously, I think they're great ... (and I get $25 if I refer anyone who just goes as far as getting a quote-they won't try to sell you-pretty hassle free) - but seriously, I just thought I'd throw that out there because though I do get $25 if you inquire, I am really just looking to help him out (he's my friend's friend)

Julio Alaniz
State Farm Insurance
651-457-6348

Ask for Julio, tell him Cher - pronounced Churrr sent ya in for a quote. They aren't based on Credit if you meet a certain criteria (I have very mediocre credit so I was happy about this) so don't worry about that.

Just to give you an idea, I'm 27, clean record, two cars, '98 Integra @ full coverage @ $250 deductable + my '95 G20 w/ liability and it's like $110/month. That miiiight seem "high" but not for an Integra - hondas = get stolen = "high" insurance.

scheides
08-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I have state farm and I love them!

s1ngletracker
08-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Do speeding tickets cause an increase in premium with state farm?

At-Least-It's-An-Evo
08-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Do speeding tickets cause an increase in premium with state farm?

Not sure, give him a call and he will gladly answer that. He's very cool.

Trogdor
08-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Temporarily. I also have state farm and a speeding ticket on my record. It only increased my rate by like $7 a month for like 6 months.

89_Colt_GT
08-25-2011, 03:09 PM
I have too many tickets to insure with state farm he said lol

Kracka
08-25-2011, 03:17 PM
State Farm here too; lesser of all the evils.