PDA

View Full Version : Practically New (4) Michelin HydroEdge Tires

NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE
03-22-2011, 12:36 AM
I just bought a set of wheels from a guy that came with Michelin HydroEdge with Green X Tires. They have between 10 and 11/32nds tread, so they're pretty much new. I wanted something with a higher speed rating, so these will be up for grabs after Tuesday when I get my new tires.

I will say they are the quietest tires I have ever had on any of my vehicles.

The size is 205/55/16
Speed Rating - 89T (118MPH limit)
Age - Less than 1 year old (the guy before me put less than 8K miles on them)

These tires are rated @ a 90k Mileage Warranty, after being previously rated at I believe 70K miles! You'll easily get 70-80K plus out of this set with proper rotation/inflation/balancing once in a while.

This is Michelin's best dry/wet touring tire and with the Green X rating, you get awesome MPGs supposedly. (haven't driven enough since I just got them last night, to say I see a difference)

TireRack
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=HydroEdge+with+Green+X

I want $250 OBO for the set given that they are over 115 new a piece from TireRack or wherever. So I think it's reasonable to start from there.

They'd make a great tire for the wife's van or the other car you have but don't need a high speed rating on.

PM me or txt me @ 763 639 9696. I should be free after 7 or 8 tomorrow, otherwise Wed after 8 or Thurs after 5 pm.

awd-drifter
03-22-2011, 01:22 AM
wow...this is a STEAL. I have these tires on my mom's van and they're at about 8-9 32nds from about 2 years of use. Amazing price for 4 tires...I may even consider buying these if I pick up 16s man. KILLER price for anyone wanting some VERY good tires.

NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE
03-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone!