PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6 Bolt motor

1999Gst
03-12-2011, 10:53 PM
looking for a 6 bolt motor long block or short block, running, not running, built or not. let me know what u got and how much. Looking to put in my 1999 2G, thanks

streetTERROR
03-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey, I have a 6bolt out of I believe my old either 90 or 91 gsx that I scrapped and was gonna save and build for my 93 talon, but I think that Im just gonna rebuild the 7bolt since it has already been build once and had motor and head work done to that already. This 6bolt did run when I took it out, it did smoke a little and was loosing some compression, but ran none the less. It doesn't have a head anymore, I sold it to a buddy for his vr4, so that's gone. The block is ripped down to damn near nothing. but the internals are still in tact. (I believe the oil pan is still even on) I do have a box full of all the random bolts that came off of it and a few other random parts that came off the engine (ie, maybe a water pump or some random sensors or something) Like I said not exactly sure whats all with it anymore seeing as its been like 4 years now. Its sittin in my garage just waiting for me and I dont think Im gonna take on that one right at the moment. PM me if ur interested and send me ur # or something 'n I can get ya some pics of whatever you need and shoot me an offer for it or whatever.

plow420
03-15-2011, 02:40 AM
Hey, I have a 6bolt out of I believe my old either 90 or 91 gsx that I scrapped and was gonna save and build for my 93 talon, but I think that Im just gonna rebuild the 7bolt since it has already been build once and had motor and head work done to that already. This 6bolt did run when I took it out, it did smoke a little and was loosing some compression, but ran none the less. It doesn't have a head anymore, I sold it to a buddy for his vr4, so that's gone. The block is ripped down to damn near nothing. but the internals are still in tact. (I believe the oil pan is still even on) I do have a box full of all the random bolts that came off of it and a few other random parts that came off the engine (ie, maybe a water pump or some random sensors or something) Like I said not exactly sure whats all with it anymore seeing as its been like 4 years now. Its sittin in my garage just waiting for me and I dont think Im gonna take on that one right at the moment. PM me if ur interested and send me ur # or something 'n I can get ya some pics of whatever you need and shoot me an offer for it or whatever.

If you want to part out the crank I will take it.

Goat Blower
03-15-2011, 12:14 PM
I've got my old 6-bolt 2.4 built Eagle/Wiseco shortblock, oil pump fried so it either needs a new 2.4 crank or to be turned, everything else is good. It's been sitting on a stand for a year, I was planning on using it at some point but I'm plenty happy with my little 2.0 thats in there now. PM me if you're interested.

1999Gst
03-18-2011, 10:11 AM
thanks guys, but i think i found the one i'm going to get. built block for just 600 ! so we'll see how this go's lol