PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: Retail Sales Associate @ MAPerformance

v8klla
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Position Title: Retail Sales Associate
Company: Modern Automotive Performance
Base Pay: Flexible
Employee Type: Full Time (Monday through Friday)
Manages Others: No
Relocation: Please Inquire

Phone: 763-545-3800
Email: chris@maperformance.com

Position Overview: The retail sales associate is an integral part of our mission to enhance the customer experience throughout the automotive performance industry. Associates are asked to communicate with customers via phone, email, and instant messenger in both a sales and customer service role. They are also tasked with specific automotive forums or communities in which they will serve as the point of contact.

Requirements: We are looking for positive, energetic individuals that work well in a technologically advanced office environment. Automotive background is a must, and previous sales experience is highly recommended.

Benefits: Performance will be reviewed at 90 days and on a yearly basis thereafter which generally results in a compensation increase. Health insurance is also available after 90 days. Other benefits that are more focused towards the automotive enthusiast include product discounts and use of the facility.

Company Description: Modern Automotive Performance is one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. With just under 30 full time employees performing tasks from sales to metal fabrication and everything in between MAP is anything but your average performance shop.

89_Colt_GT
12-25-2010, 07:19 PM
I sent my resume through E-mail.

-Erik

cmspaz
12-26-2010, 10:09 AM
As far as I know the position is filled. That was the impression I was given when I made a follow-up call almost a week ago, never received any return call or email to confirm or deny this.

v8klla
12-27-2010, 09:58 AM
It has not yet been filled, but we may be putting the retail position on the backburner as there has been a change in plans in regards to timeframe, will certainly keep you guys updated!