PDA

View Full Version : WTB Evo8 or Evo9

Pages : [1] 2 3

1G_DSM
07-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm looking to buy an Evo8 or Evo9. I would prefer it to be stock or as near stock as possible, preferably black or white, preferably a RS but a GSR is the next best thing, I'm not intersted in any MRs, and preferably under 100k miles.

I do check Craigslist often for any new ads but I havnt been to any dealerships. Let me know what you have or what cars you know of that are for sale. Thanks

95talonracer
07-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Here is my Evo for sale. it is in awesome shape and you would love it as well as my price. PM me if you want to check it out.

http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27287

1G_DSM
07-26-2010, 11:14 PM
I've seen your ad before. As of the moment I'm not interested in that car although I'm sure its nice. I just want something with a little less miles. If I change my mind I will definitely give you call and come check it out.

95talonracer
07-27-2010, 07:11 PM
I've seen your ad before. As of the moment I'm not interested in that car although I'm sure its nice. I just want something with a little less miles. If I change my mind I will definitely give you call and come check it out.
Ahh miles mean nothing but its your money.

1G_DSM
08-30-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm still looking for one. I would like to buy one before fall starts. I've checked all the local dealerships already and I check Craigslist and autotrader daily.

GG_9_SE
08-30-2010, 11:07 AM
Start checking on evolutionm dot net. Lots of cars for sale on there daily. And FWIW RS's don't come in black sorry. Pretty sure only white and red.

awd-drifter
08-30-2010, 11:19 AM
I too am looking for an Evo! :D 95Talonracer's Evo looks solid. Just my opinion, but I'd rather trust a member's on here than a dealer or someone on craigslist because you never know how much abuse it's been through and how recent maintenance it's had. Mileage is high yes, but it's all about maintenance when I've been researching on Evos. In my search for an Evo (from what I'm witnessing), I discovered most of them in the 13-15k range are either abused, not well maintained or has ALOT of mileage. Anything under 12k, was just not worth buying that Evo. 95TalonRacer's Evo is one I'm looking at as of right now....just hoping no else grabs it!!

1G_DSM
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't know why but I avoid looking on evolutionm.net because it's hard to filter out all the Evos in different states and stuff. I mean I'm not willing to drive to Florida or somewhere far away you know what I'm saying?

I figure if an Evo that is close to here is going to go up on sale, they're either going to be on here, craigslist, or autotrader.

Kracka
08-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Check www.EvoMN.net too.

1G_DSM
08-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Thinking back I should have acted a little more quickly and bought t-revzr's white evo. That was definatly the best local Evo I've seen up for sale within 4 hours from St. Paul hands down.