PDA

View Full Version : Franken

Pages : [1] 2

Kracka
07-12-2010, 02:32 PM
He's been nothing but an embarrassment since taking office. What a scam.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/12/felons-voting-illegally-franken-minnesota-study-finds/

Matt D.
07-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I read that this morning. It's pretty unfortunate that this state doesn't give a damn about people breaking the law when it comes to voting, but they don't waste any time or resources when it comes to enforcing petty offenses.

1ViciousGSX
07-12-2010, 03:18 PM
How else could that goof ball win an election, think about it.

Goat Blower
07-12-2010, 11:53 PM
It was obvious even back around the election, for everybody but our media. Hundreds of ballots showed up after the election, some found in car trunks, and amazing enough, they were 99% for Franken. Statistically, that's just not possible. This has been a scam since the beginning.

goodhart
07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
I've always thought he was a fuckin slime ball, doesn't surprise me a bit.

twack
07-13-2010, 05:33 PM
im not a fan of Franken, But what the hell Kracka, you used to be a real contributing member on this site (about cars and what not) but now all you do is post these political threads. its getting old

1ViciousGSX
07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
im not a fan of Franken, But what the hell Kracka, you used to be a real contributing member on this site (about cars and what not) but now all you do is post these political threads. its getting old
You could just go bury your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong, until it's too late. :biggrin:

twack
07-13-2010, 05:46 PM
You could just go bury your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong, until it's too late. :biggrin:
o dear here we go again haha. time and place....time and place

1ViciousGSX
07-13-2010, 05:47 PM
o dear here we go again haha. time and place....time and place
here and now....here and now :biggrin:

Kracka
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Since when are you forced to read everything single thread posted? You can clearly see the thread is in the politics section and simply ignore it (this section is at the very bottom of the index page for a reason).

I just looked at all your "recent" posts and what little activity you do have has mostly been in the classifieds section.

Not trying to attack you or anything, just pointing out the fact that very few people use this site as a purely technical resource; there are many other great resources available online and it seems the vast majority of posting here is in a social context. That is not to say this isn't a great technical resource though since we have many intelligent and experienced members.

Come to by birthday dinner and we'll share a 40 :)