PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore a "Crazed Sex Poodle"?

Pages : [1] 2

1ViciousGSX
06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... gore1.html (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html)

Al's suffering from "Pole'r Warming" :lol:

I hope this douche of society finally disappears from the spot light for good.

Goat Blower
06-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Wouldn't that be nice. He's made millions off of the general public's stupidity.

311evo
06-25-2010, 06:14 AM
So nothing has been proven here? You just posted that to make fun of Al Gore, didn't you? lame.

How's that oil down there?

Al gore is a joke and everyone knows it.

1ViciousGSX
06-25-2010, 08:09 AM
So nothing has been proven here? You just posted that to make fun of Al Gore, didn't you? lame.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to poke fun at your hero. Just keep staring at your autographed poster of him and all will be fine.

How's that oil down there?
Thick and nasty. Wanna come help clean it up? Or would you rather keep defending manbearpig?

Kracka
06-25-2010, 08:13 AM
Stop being a jackass Andrew. I deleted your post because I can (see Politics rules). Tell your heros to allow something to get done about this oil rather than blocking half the cleanup efforts.

tpunx99GSX
06-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Why all the Al gore hate... because you guys still dont think we are killing the planet?

Kracka
06-25-2010, 01:30 PM
No, we just see through the BS that is global warming. The earth is cyclical, get over it.

tpunx99GSX
06-25-2010, 02:02 PM
No, we just see through the BS that is global warming. The earth is cyclical, get over it.

Earth is Cyclical to a POINT. But we as humans are messing up the balance, so that the swing of the cycle is becoming much larger. And its not necesarily about a warming and cooling effect but of the quality of air we are breathing and what it is doing to the humans.
We are seeing an unprecedented amount of diseases and cancers popping up that can be attributed to our current environment.
Go to downtown LA and breath the air for a couple days. Then hitch a flight to the boundry waters or alaska, Now tell me which air do you believe is the freashest.
calling global warming as being total BS is just being naive to recent history.

1ViciousGSX
06-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Let's give credit where it's due. If Tom would stop burning DSMs to the ground, the air would be much cleaner.

Kracka
06-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Pollution does not equal global warming. Nobody is stopping you from leaving and living in the boonies if it's cleaner air you desire. The "increase" in diseases and cancer can easily be attributed to better tracking and detection methods; I'm sure in the past many of these deaths have just been labeled as natural causes.

Believing the global warming hype is just being naive to recent science.