PDA

View Full Version : 1GA Body Ext. Body Parts

1G_DSM
04-16-2010, 07:04 PM
I need the following parts for a 1GA. I don't mind what color it is, as long as it's not cracked, rusted, or dented. (Black Cherry preferred)

Passenger Side Fender
Passenger Side Door (Power Windows)
Front Bumper Cover
Rear Bumper Cover
Front Windshield

I have money in hand!! PS. If you know of a junked parts car somewhere please let me know.

Thanks

CarPsyco84
04-16-2010, 07:15 PM
I got a decent pass side door and rear bumper cover. Its a 90 Blue eclipse, The front bumper cover might be useable also, its not the talon bumper though.

1G_DSM
04-16-2010, 07:49 PM
I got a decent pass side door and rear bumper cover. Its a 90 Blue eclipse, The front bumper cover might be useable also, its not the talon bumper though.

I always thought the doors were the same and interchangable between 1GA talons and eclipses? Arn't the bumper covers the same too? Anybody want to clear this up, I have 1GA Talon.

I always thought those parts were the same and interchangable as long as it came from a turbo model, but I could be wrong.

CarPsyco84
04-17-2010, 09:17 AM
I always thought the doors were the same and interchangable between 1GA talons and eclipses? Arn't the bumper covers the same too? Anybody want to clear this up, I have 1GA Talon.

I always thought those parts were the same and interchangable as long as it came from a turbo model, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure the doors, panels, and rear covers are the same, but I know for a fact the front bumper is way different, because the talons have the Ground Fx. I have a talon and an eclipse parked right next to each other in the garage so I notice the difference. the front bumper on the talons has a way more pronounced lower lip.

1G_DSM
04-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm pretty sure the doors, panels, and rear covers are the same, but I know for a fact the front bumper is way different, because the talons have the Ground Fx. I have a talon and an eclipse parked right next to each other in the garage so I notice the difference. the front bumper on the talons has a way more pronounced lower lip.

I never knew the front bumpers were different. Guess you learn new things everyday. PM me a price on what you want for it. I really need a passenger side fender if you have that too.

xveganxcowboyx
04-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I have a rear bumper in St. Paul if you want it. It's a crappy flat black so it will need paint.

1G_DSM
04-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I have a rear bumper in St. Paul if you want it. It's a crappy flat black so it will need paint.

As long as it's in good shape I'll take it. Just pm me a price and if it's right I'll come take a look at it.