PDA

View Full Version : Headwaters Rally May 15th

Pages : [1] 2 3

rhino
04-15-2004, 11:03 PM
so who is racing, working, watching, etc., etc,. and who has other plans?
i'm going to be codriving for Bob Olson in his G5 Porsche 911. should be a blast, there's definetly potential for me to get sick in that car the way he drives.

AJ
04-15-2004, 11:21 PM
As of now I am probably not going to make it. Probably head down to the car show in Preston. Unless the weather turns to shit for that area then up north for the day I will probably go to help out Eric or Dan if needed.

520Talon
04-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Luck bastard!!! I sent Bob an email about that ride too. It should be sick. I will be there crewing for Mike Wray in his rally debut in his PGT Legacy. My brothers will be getting back from school that same week so I'm going to make them go up and marshel. I'm still trying to make rally fans out of them.

sideways motorsports
04-17-2004, 08:43 AM
This will be the first time I will get to stage rally my DSM. :rally:

Should be a fun, short and sweet first test.

Any help from whom ever wants to give it is always welcome.

Later,

Dan

Jana
04-17-2004, 09:04 AM
:goodluck: Dan!!

rhino
04-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by sideways motorsports@Apr 17 2004, 07:43 AM

Should be a fun, short and sweet first test.

you like the car so much that you're already planning for the big off? :ohmy:

good luck up there.

MATCHBX
04-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I don't know. I might go. I still haven't decided yet. We'll see if we can make it this year.

sideways motorsports
04-19-2004, 10:47 AM
No not planning the Off quite yet. Although I am getting more than just a little excited to dig into the WRX project.

It will just be nice to go and "test" the car for the first time at a shorter event. (comparing too Ojib or LSPR) These events tire me out real quick.
Thanks for all of the support.
Dan

MATCHBX
05-05-2004, 10:01 PM
One and a half weeks until the race!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rally:

I can't wait. We have a few people that signed through the website for marshalling and bannering.

Just a reminder, if you are going up there and want to spectate and don't want to be around the crowds at the spectator points, sign up to marshal. You get the best seat in the house. And if you come to help out with course setup (bannering) you get first pick of the marshalling spots. Just make sure you get your hotel reservations TODAY!!! Most places are already booked up but there might be a few places left.

Goto this site (http://www.scca-lol.org) for more info. Click on the rally link and then click on Headwaters link to find out more info about the rally and accomodations.

Remember, you don't need any training for most of these positions. You will get the training you need the day of the event. It is a blast to watch and even more fun to help out.

I am going up there next friday around noon. If anyone wants to follow us up there, you are more than welcome to tag along. Just message me or reply in this thread so we can get the details worked out.

rhino
05-05-2004, 10:26 PM
bob added a awd system and a Ruf tranny to his porsche and he's running it in open class as a 911 C4. i hope i don't lose my lunch in his car :ohmy: