PDA

View Full Version : WTF Cujo signed up here?

Pages : [1] 2 3

cujojp
02-09-2010, 11:20 AM
I am a n00b!

Many of you know me on mnsc as cujojpn, but for those who don't and are asking "who the hell is this guy."

My name is Kaleb White (irony since I'm black) and I just got into the DSM scene. I used to own a 2000 Eclipse GS. And sold that mofo, and the previous owner fked it up by painting it and getting hairs and dirt in the paint -sigh- moving on. I currently own a Black 99 Eclipse GS-T (gasp!) and the previous owner of this car didnt seem like he gave a crap about it.
The car is in dire need of a tune, Its on SAFC-II and right now I have it running rich as hell since before it was running a -40% correction across the board on Hi-throttle. And yes, the car has no wide band so I have no idea what this thing is running when it comes to the AFR. Hopefully going to MAP this coming week and get a tune and an AEM Uego.

The car also runs like complete ass when it's cold and sputters sounding like its on 3 cylinders until it warms up. WTF?

I was going to snap some photo's of it but snowmageddon decided to swing on us and it will sit in the garage until the roads become drivable again.

A//// Guy
02-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Haha oh cujo.

Everyone give him a good newb razzing, because he deserves it.

Do some basic tests on that car.. Compression, logging etc. Post a list of mods too you fool.

You also do not live in Japan yet, FYI.

scheides
02-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Welcome! Change your avatar asap, it's nsfw.

Tuning is good, mkay? Make an appointment with Shane@DB or one of the other tuners in town, don't blow that thing up!

What are you going to Japan for?

cujojp
02-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Haha oh cujo.

Everyone give him a good newb razzing, because he deserves it.

Do some basic tests on that car.. Compression, logging etc. Post a list of mods too you fool.

You also do not live in Japan yet, FYI.

You deserve an ass beating.

Oh yeah mods *palmface*
From what I remember:
550 Injectors
Walbro 255lph
Wiseco 8:1 Pistons
Eagle Rods
ACL Bearings
HKS 272 Cams
Annoying Greddy Type-S
Garret GT28RS

Some other small isht.

cujojp
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Welcome! Change your avatar asap, it's nsfw.

Tuning is good, mkay? Make an appointment with Shane@DB or one of the other tuners in town, don't blow that thing up!

Yeah it is in such need of a tune its ridiculous, how the previous owner drove it like it in its current state is amazing. Suprised it didn't blow.

I go to Japan usually for photography, I shoot for club events for www.cyberjapan.tv (Semi-NSFW). Will be back in Tokyo in August it seems.

tpunx99GSX
02-09-2010, 11:43 AM

To do some sick DRIFFIN! and get in fights with mean azns. Perhaps you should pick up a Green Toaster oven and put a bunch of dents in it so that it looks like the incredible hulk beat the crap out of it. Then find a white honkey friend that just moved there and make him crack up a bunch of 240s attempting to drif. But i woulnt pay retail for that sparco steering wheel, you can find cheaper ones on ebay.

cujojp
02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
To do some sick DRIFFIN! and get in fights with mean azns. Perhaps you should pick up a Green Toaster oven and put a bunch of dents in it so that it looks like the incredible hulk beat the crap out of it. Then find a white honkey friend that just moved there and make him crack up a bunch of 240s attempting to drif. But i woulnt pay retail for that sparco steering wheel, you can find cheaper ones on ebay.

I just hustled a white boy in Japan for some Jordans and sold this Japanese kid a broken iPod.

Constant_Project21
02-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the site yo. There's a lot of Asian ladies on that website, good thing I don't have the fever anymore.

scheides
02-09-2010, 11:52 AM
If this is how you're gonna be....facepalm.

A//// Guy
02-09-2010, 11:57 AM
I facepalmed as soon as I saw cujo got a dsm. Im surprised its still running. :)